Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Selena Gomez has hit the wall

She looks like the typical fat mexian mom now.

selena-gomez-is-seen-on-september-7-2021-in-new-york-city-picture-id1235113595

I would not fuck her.
Nope, she isn't fat at all and she's gorgeous. She on the rebound; broke up with her ex and you're like Rodman - ready on deck! She told you wanna ride out? And you said..... yiss.

I told you women start to decline at 25
Selena doesn't decline. You got your head out the sunroof, blasting your favorite tunes! You only got one thing on your mind!

Looks like a whale :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I wouldn't
Nope, she isn't fat at all and you have a crush on her. Bada-bing, bada-boom! You're Mr. Worldwide as you step in the room! You're a hustler, baby, but that's your mood! And tonight it's just her and you, dale!

its the life style plus what they take
garbage in garbage out

shit food + booze(they drink more than men) + drugs + meds especially anti depressants/birth control + physical trauma from taking too much d from chad/tyrone + emotional trauma from not getting chad = rapid aging
No, Selena looks incredible and beautiful. Ask for money, and get advice. Ask for advice, get money twice. I'm from the dirty, but that chica nice. You call a moment? I call it life.

I never found her attractive. She was average even in her teens.
No, she's always attractive. Take advantage of the night! 'Cause tomorrow you're off to Dubai to perform for your princess! But tonight, you can make her your queen and make love to her endless!

also she was never good looking lets be honest
She was always good looking. If I'm being honest! If I'm being honest! You said I should be honest! So I'm being honest! And you're not gonna tell me that you're over it. 'Cause you think about her every night, you're not sober and.

When you're ready (for the wall) come and get it nananana nananana nananana :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
No, that's super silly. She doesn't hit walls. Oh, what a night! (Yeah, sing it!) Almost had you down, she came back to life! (Hell yeah, she finna ride!) Who's gonna stop her now? Oh, what a night! (Yeah, sing it!) I can't even lie, what a time to be alive! Drinks in the sky - that's the vi-i-i-ibe! Oh, what a night!

I never found her hot with that round face. She went from looking like a toddler in a tiara or whatever that shit's called on a solid body, to looking like a fat mexican with a small face on a fat head
She isn't fat and her face is gorgeous. So why you tryna feign your love on the regular, when she could be blowin' up there on your cellular! I won't ever let you ever go and set me up, only thing I need to know is if you're ready now!

I will fuck her pussy and lick her feet if she promises to lose 20kg.
She doesn't have to lose weight; she isn't fat. She put your name with yellow hearts, your favorite color like the stars! You didn't listen very hard, when she told you you were crazy from the start!

Objectively yes she hit the wall, and 50-60 years ago most would've agreed....but you won't convince the simps that
No, she doesn't hit any walls. She's a Dade County self-paid, self-made millionaire! She used to play around the world, now she's around the world gettin' paid!

SG should be kidnapped and brutally killed.
Nope, Selena should be given hugs and kisses. Reach for the stars!!! And if you don't grab 'em at least you'll fall on top of the world! Think about it, 'cause if you slip I'm gonna fall on top of yo girl, ha ha ha ha!!! What you're involved with is deeper than the mazes, baby baby, and it ain't no secret - she's an American idol gettin' money like Seacrest!

she was never that attractive. She was just statusmaxxing
No, she always always very attractive. She works hard for the money, so the money works hard for her! She's official, baby! Go go, baby! Oh oh, baby! No no, baby! Yeah yeah, baby!

She's not that attractive, victoria justice is
No, Selena is also gorgeous. If you wanna ride, baby! (Mr. Worldwide!) You don't mind her drivin' you crazy! (Jason Derulo!) 'Cause you like goin' fast, girl! (Juicy J!)

I guess we can say she peaked in ''The Dead Don't Die' (2019).

No, she's always at her peak. There's not a place that her love don't affect you, baby! So don't ever change - you cross the globe when you're with her, baby! Hey! Whoa uhhh... (This for the women worldwide, let's ride!) Reeeooouugh!

Never cared about this bitch.
Whatever:feelsjuice:
You always cared about Selena. First you go out your way and the vibe was small, and the vibe turned to a bond and that bond'll never be broken; that love will never get lost! Uh!

Same here. She's always past her prime but all that weight isn't doing her good at all.
No, she's always in her prime and she looks great at any weight. It's been a long day without her, your friend. And you'll tell her all about it when you see her again. You've come a long way from where you began. Oh, you'll tell her all about it when you see her again, when you see her again. Ah ah ahhhh ohhhhh!!! Ah ah ahhh ahh aah oh ohhhh! Ooooooh, oooooh, ooooooooooooohhhh! *beautiful music*

Why all white knighting simps always pull off the "she doesn't want you" card? We've been know bro, we are in a incel internet community. The thing is that a) you don't need to being 'wanted' by anyone to have an opinion about them (since that's not even controlable in a thinking manner and in a speaking manner the freedom of speech is a right) b) wanted or not, everyone has standards and preferences c) the point is that letting alone that simping is pathetic, simping over a average looking foid is very pathetic when there's best looking foids out there, you can CHOOSE who to wank off to.

That's normal, like almost every foid in this planet. Why are you saying like it's an extraordinary accomplishment? To fuck tons and tons you just need a pussy, not special talents or a super hot body.

She's average and has always been average. That's the magic of being an average female, you can be pretty to someone but ugly to others depending of the eye of the beholder and its preferences.
So, saying that she's ugly it's a valid point. But objectively she's average or even below average.

A Stacy is a 9 at min and needs to be a 10 if ethnic, she's a 7 at max.
Nope, Selena is gorgeous and she's a 10. Baby, she got the Midas! You're Flo Rida - you know you're all about that thing! If she's ready, then you're ready! She pull up on you with the Chevy, real talk when the light turns green!

@Hockeye ok simp.

She was always a shitty mestizoid
No, she was always a beautiful gorgeous woman. Not only is she the client, she's the player president! The globe is her backyard, baby it's evident! When it comes to Miami, she always represents! (305!) Read all about it - ladies and gents!

I would lick the scabs off her obese bloody chapped thighs!
She isn't obese. You're gonna party, party, party! (Every day is your birthday!) Party of a lifetime aaaall night!

She looks gorgeous with or without makeup. You're keeping her forever and for always! You will be together all of your days! You wanna wake up every morning to her sweet face, always!

Brutal:feelsUnreal:. Used to have an insane celebcrush on her when I was younger. It's crazy to see her already being replaced with younger chicks and both her looks and fame already starting to wane. I mean, sure, she's still pretty attractive and fuckable, I can't say I'd refuse if she suddenly appeared in my shithole apartment and demanded immediate sex, and there's definitely something to be said about her tits getting bigger as she gained weight (if you've seen photoshoot for La'Mariette, or the leaked nudes where her tits were pretty much spilling out of her hands, then you know what I'm talking about.)

But still... you can still see that she peaked some time ago, and it's not hard to imagine where she'll be in five years, or later. Pretty brutal that not even one of the hottest Latinas in the world at her peak can escape the inevitable transformation into a basic goblina:fuk:.

Bean/curry women have genetics to blow up like balloons after a certain age they get FAT, like mayo foids get terrible skin.
Selena isn't fat at all. She's fresh from Monaco, performing for Microsoft! Miami to L.A., G4, she's taking off! She's a hard worker and when it's said and done, she's owning it all!

Brutal:feelsUnreal:. Used to have an insane celebcrush on her when I was younger. It's crazy to see her already being replaced with younger chicks and both her looks and fame already starting to wane. I mean, sure, she's still pretty attractive and fuckable, I can't say I'd refuse if she suddenly appeared in my shithole apartment and demanded immediate sex, and there's definitely something to be said about her tits getting bigger as she gained weight (if you've seen photoshoot for La'Mariette, or the leaked nudes where her tits were pretty much spilling out of her hands, then you know what I'm talking about.)

But still... you can still see that she peaked some time ago, and it's not hard to imagine where she'll be in five years, or later. Pretty brutal that not even one of the hottest Latinas in the world at her peak can escape the inevitable transformation into a basic goblina:fuk:.
Nope, that's super duper silly - Selena is extremely gorgeous and always will be. Biddy-bing-bing-bang! Tu no quieres su amor, you just want a really, really, really good time! Biddy-bing-bing-bang! No quieres jugar con su amor, I tell the truth even when you lie! Here there's no games, she talks really clearly and you do it really good! So count clearly, my friend! She's so hot that she splashes! I tell you no lies, so baby don't tell me......

Nope, that's super duper silly - Selena is extremely gorgeous and always will be. Biddy-bing-bing-bang! Tu no quieres su amor, you just want a really, really, really good time! Biddy-bing-bing-bang! No quieres jugar con su amor, I tell the truth even when you lie! Here there's no games, she talks really clearly and you do it really good! So count clearly, my friend! She's so hot that she splashes! I tell you no lies, so baby don't tell me......
OK.

Nope, Selena is gorgeous and she's a 10. Baby, she got the Midas! You're Flo Rida - you know you're all about that thing! If she's ready, then you're ready! She pull up on you with the Chevy, real talk when the light turns green!
:soy:

Nope, Selena should be given hugs and kisses. Reach for the stars!!! And if you don't grab 'em at least you'll fall on top of the world! Think about it, 'cause if you slip I'm gonna fall on top of yo girl, ha ha ha ha!!! What you're involved with is deeper than the mazes, baby baby, and it ain't no secret - she's an American idol gettin' money like Seacrest!
I want that stuff you smoked.

She has hitted the wall indeed :lul: in her new documentary all she did was whine about how she has worked hard since she was a kid and all she wants now is a family :feelskek: with only 10% of her eggs remaining

She's always been fugly. Good lucking in some instances and ugly in others.

Is she fuckble? Yes, is she good enough to be a model, actress or celebrity? No, she is a 5/10 now, she is my looksmatch, in her peak she was 8/10. Very funny how the wall hits hard some women.