Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Semen terrorism

Acorn

Acorn

⚒ Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent ⚒
★★
"Semen terrorism is a new and ugly form of sexual offence that is being prevalent in some countries. This form of sex crime essentially includes a case where the man ejaculates on a woman’s property or throw some object containing the ejaculation on a woman. The act itself is certainly outrageous and is a direct intrusion to the modesty of a woman."

View: https://youtu.be/-J7u9rtnfP8?si=kP414VsLtrk6ZTiE

If gookwhores complain about semen terrorism so much then back to acid attacks it is, then.

If gookwhores complain about semen terrorism so much then back to acid attacks it is, then.
Acid on the face and then some semen to cool it off

:feelskek:what even is This ?? i Didnt get it..
aah is it shooting ur NUTS on their stupid fac e ? oooooh THE HORROR
compared to their disgusting periods, semen seems HOLY

lol I guess this is pretty natural isn't it really. Men want to get their cum into and onto women and therefore that's obviously going to lead to things like this to some degree. Male animals seem to have a tendency towards this too.

I mean... ultimately you can't have such a high SMV without being a bit harassed sometimes, can you? If you want Chad and also betabuxx and orbiters, you'll inevitably also have to deal with some unwanted attention too.

:feelskek:what even is This ?? i Didnt get it..
aah is it shooting ur NUTS on their stupid fac e ? oooooh THE HORROR
compared to their disgusting periods, semen seems HOLY
It's like marking your territory. You have cum on you so you're mine