Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Semi-famous Atheist debater has become viciously pro-tranny because he's banging an OF tranny.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★
Matt Dillahunty is a basically a BTEC Sam Harris. His main shtick is "debating" Christians and arguing that everything they believe in is anti-scientific nonsense (which is true, of course). But in recent years he's subscribed to woke religion and, simultaneously, makes the same anti-science, nonsense arguments about gender and trannies. On top of which, he gets very irate and behaves like a redditor when people disagree with him.

You can see an example here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQC8_n7tiuA

And this is his podcast with his tranny "girlfriend", who is also half his age:
View: https://www.youtube.com/live/wtwR8V7aMoU?si=4rsFEbN00PBFgCkB&t=1295

Even as a tranny, he/she mogs the old man to oblivion, and there's no way in this universe he/she is remotely attracted to him. They're likely just using him to promote themselves and their OF. How he talks to his callers is pretty funny, he behaves like a live action redditor. Hurling insults, muting them and screeching "transphobia" if they disagree with him.

Leftism is a religion.

Atheists are the biggest cucks on the planet and the only reason they so adamantly reject God is because they can't bear to think that they will be held accountable for their degeneracy.

Atheists are the biggest cucks on the planet and the only reason they so adamantly reject God is because they can't bear to think that they will be held accountable for their degeneracy.
Their morals are skewed and that's how they want it to be, so atheism is a good coping skills for them

Pretty sure this Dillahunty guy used to be in an open marriage with his wife before he got divorced.

Just another sad liberal degenerate whose perversion only gets worse with age. Take these Leftist athiest views to their logical conclusion you will just end up with global hedonism and eventual human extinction

Last edited:
I used to like dillacunt but he tranny maxed as baldcel and is insufferable.

i fucking hate trannies

Retard comment

i fucking hate trannies
I wonder what the demographics are of guys who do like trannies. I don't think gays like them at all, so it must be "straight" dudes. Trannies are literally turning men gay.

Holy shit I knew Matt Dillahunty fell off but I didnt realize fell THAT low :incel:

Even the tranny looks more masculine than him:feelskek:

Atheist “debaters” are just Redditers who think they are smarter. Remember amazing atheist has pictures out there of him naked shoving a banana up his ass.

Last edited:
Makes you think that even if religion was abolished humans will make up any kind of stupid claims and make the sum of them the new religion.

Makes you really think if we are inheritely stupid.

On the other hand hes even more pathetic because he became a tranny advocator because his bf is a tranny and he doesnt wana lose him so much that he changed all his life for him.

This is just simping but to a faggot.

I wonder what the demographics are of guys who do like trannies. I don't think gays like them at all, so it must be "straight" dudes. Trannies are literally turning men gay.
No trannies are turning closed effeminate homosexuals into trannies. This is called homosexual transsexual transgenderism.

No trannies are turning closed effeminate homosexuals into trannies. This is called homosexual transsexual transgenderism.
Gays would just get with men if they were gay, it's a lot easier. They're desperate straight men.

Makes you think that even if religion was abolished humans will make up any kind of stupid claims and make the sum of them the new religion.
Definitely. South Park did an episode saying that about 20 years ago. Wokeness is the new secular religion.

Gays would just get with men if they were gay, it's a lot easier. They're desperate straight men.
No no. Read Blanchard's transsexualism typology.

No no. Read Blanchard's transsexualism typology.
I don't see any analysis of the types of men who end up with trannies. I know male trannies are gays. They become women to increase their SMV and so they can target straight men.

mogs the average pinoy foid

>Atheist debater
>Pro-tranny

I'm utterly shocked. I'm an atheist myself but even I hate these queers who insist on screeching about their atheism

Leftism is a religion.
In the absence of a god and a religion, people will make one up, even the most staunch rationalist, materialst secularist. This is the kind of thing that, I think, @K9Otaku was discussing a while ago. Though, he claimed that all humans necessarily do this, whereas my point of contention was that I merely acknowledged it as a function of the human condition and stated that it's not a blanket generalization that universally (and uniformly) applies to every single one of us.

Atheists have always been counter-cultural and are usually uppity soyboys. Normal people who leave religion just become agnostic and go about their day. Atheists make it their whole personality to whine about religion, from Voltaire to people like this guy. He’s just contrarian to traditional values, whatever they may be. Shame that led him to banging a guy