Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My thoughts on the autistic tranny moderator of r/antiwork who humiliated himself on national television

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yUMIFYBMnc

I've noticed many redditors in the wake of this travesty asking "What made him think he could do a media interview without having social tact? He's such a narcissist."

Well, what makes him think he's a woman?

This is not just a joke. The question of his narcissism cannot be separated from his transsexuality.

What we are dealing with here is an ugly, balding male who demands others to respect his counterfactual and compensatory identity of being a woman. This grandiosity naturally transfers onto thinking he can ace a media interview without being presentable, because after all, he is not even presentable as his "chosen gender identity."

But you would get banned from any reddit sub for pointing out this obvious fact, even as you can mock his autistic characteristics all you want.

Because it is socially acceptable to bully autists unless they sublimate their autism in ways that neutralize their threat to the genepool: in previous societies, becoming a celibate monk; in our soyciety, castrating yourself as a tranny. But this requires a permanent social sidelining and you certainly cannot have pretentions of social leadership, or else you will be shot down.

Last edited:

I've noticed many redditors in the wake of this travesty asking "What made him think he could do a media interview without social tact? He's such a narcissist."

This is not just a joke. The question of his narcissism cannot be separated from his transsexuality.

What we are dealing with here is an ugly, balding male who demands others to respect his counterfactual and compensatory identity of being a woman. This grandiosity naturally transfers onto thinking he can ace a media interview without being presentable, because after all, he is not even presentable as his "chosen gender identity."

But you would get banned from any reddit sub for pointing out this obvious fact, even as you can mock his autistic characteristics all you want.

Because it is socially acceptable to bully autists unless they sublimate their autism in ways that neutralize their threat to the genepool: in previous societies, becoming a celibate monk; in our soyciety, castrating yourself as a tranny.

facts + ratio + he will never be a woman

these trannies and soycucks are the same ''people'' that say incels are ''entitled narcissist manbaby basement dwellers'' :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Probably became a tranny hoping guys would simp for him and then wouldn’t have to work

@BetterDaysAhead editing post like a retarded faggot, GrAYfag tranny? see how long you last retard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

he is also Rapist maxxer too

@BetterDaysAhead Keep editing posts like a manchild, tranny, again, see how far you get with that :feelshaha:

he is also Rapist maxxer too
As far as I've gleaned, he got laid with a drunken foid who naturally had regrets upon sobering up :feelsPop:

And, of course, everybody rushes to take the side of the foid against the autistic abomination.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WorkReform/comments/sdj1xl/rantiwork_mod_who_went_on_fox_news_admitted_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Chris Chan Rape maxxer style
As far as I've gleaned, he got laid with a drunken foid who naturally had regrets upon sobering up :feelsPop:

And, of course, everybody rushes to take the side of the foid against the autistic abomination.
jfl
he also fapped on her while his foid room mate slept. lmao

Fuck this tranny but also fuck faux news and the rich

high IQ fuck rich niggers. Too bad all worker rights movements have been hijacked by trannies and fags. over

jfl
he also fapped on her while his foid room mate slept. lmao
:feelskek:

Stuff like this should detach economic leftists from social liberals.

I remember seeing threads on r/antiwork about how "trans people are allies" not too long ago, and this is what you get with that line of thinking. Your board gets destroyed by decadence just like the Paris Commune.

Last edited:
this guy absolutely killed the subreddit jfl

@BetterDaysAhead Keep editing posts like a manchild, tranny, again, see how far you get with that
You really think youre tough especially after reporting me to the mods. You're the manchild tranny. End of.

trannies are disgusting things. not surprised this one ruined something.

I've noticed many redditors in the wake of this travesty asking "What made him think he could do a media interview without having social tact? He's such a narcissist."

Because it is socially acceptable to bully autists unless they sublimate their autism in ways that neutralize their threat to the genepool: in previous societies, becoming a celibate monk; in our soyciety, castrating yourself as a tranny. But this requires a permanent social sidelining and you certainly cannot have pretentions of social leadership, or else you will be shot down.

I felt sad for this guy , really relatable how everyone makes fun of him everywhere, and how people love shitting on autistic or ugly people, it felt like a close person I know well (me)

How can someone possibly be so based and yet so cucked at the same time

Lmao could you explain please?
He basically raped his foid room mate while the foid was drunk. He also fapped on her when she was sleeping

imagine having that subhuman cumming on you while you sleep jfl, i would beat the abomination to death.
Tbh, if I was the foid, I would have chopped his dick off.

Watched the whole thing 10/10
This man does not represent my neetdom

The funny thing is the subreddit ended up like his chances of being a woman. Dead

You really think youre tough especially after reporting me to the mods. You're the manchild tranny. End of.
cry some more tranny. You think you can get away with being a retard :feelshaha:

I felt sad for this guy , really relatable how everyone makes fun of him everywhere, and how people love shitting on autistic or ugly people, it felt like a close person I know well (me)
Yeah, he's ultimately getting bullied for being autistic, and the message that's being sent is that if you're autistic, you're meant to have no power or influence whatsoever.

The "LGBTQ movement" made him think differently: that he could sublimate his autism by identifying as a tranny (cope for no gf) and finally be accepted, but when it comes down to it, people just view him as a freak.

The concept that's been bandied about regarding him -- "the best thing you can do for the movement is to step down" -- might as well read "kill yourself."

The fact that he's being called narcissistic shows that narcissism as a concept is colloquially defined as not knowing your place in the social hierarchy, or acting above your station. And if you're autistic, your place in the social hierarchy is off the bottom end of it.

This relates to why incels are called narcissistic as well. For we are part of the same slave caste as this tranny, and slaves have no right to assert themselves or complain or anything. But it is prudent for slaves to be castrated like a tranny, of course.

Last edited:
These Fox News guy is a total prick

Doreen might as well rope lol
Thanks to @Ritalincel for the art.

Attachments

• 3kj4btbxlvb81.png
    3kj4btbxlvb81.png
    190.7 KB · Views: 230

You’re right mate, well explained
> But you would get banned from any reddit sub for pointing out this obvious fact, even as you can mock his autistic characteristics all you want.

Its pretty unbelievable the extent of Clown World at this point — it’s so far at this point the amount of crazy shit they’re pressuring people to believe and how far the suppression of speech has gone that I’m genuinely wondering if it’s theres some kind of conspiracy in play.

One things that’s abundantly clear is that letting a small handful of SJW “progressives” in California be the arbiters of free speech who decide what everyone else is “allowed” to say is an extremely retarded thing western countries have done.

Last edited:

Good lord Redditards are fucking pussy faggot babies.

> “hurr durr you’re not allowed to say that! You can’t disagree with me about this FUCKING DELUSIONAL RETARDATION OF MINE or I’ll ban you and call you a bigot!”

Christ it’s enraging that these fools have been given so much power on these platforms — they have real influence is the scary part, look at what’s happened in the west? Their demands have been met at every turn and especially young people have jumped on the band wagon so they too can be righteous arbiters or narcissistic snowflakes it’s unreal.

News flash you Reddit cucks, someone disagreeing with you even about something “core to muh identity” isn’t bigotry or “””phobic””” nobody’s fucking afraid of you (what phobia implies) and nobody is trying to deny you rights, they just think you’re a delusional idiot because you are.

The way normans have been indoctrinated by this level of overt stupidity boggles the mind.
these trannies and soycucks are the same ''people'' that say incels are ''entitled narcissist manbaby basement dwellers'' :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Ironic innit

That whole scenario is common as day and it’s deeply unfair to men. If me and her both get drunk and bang suddenly tomorrow its rape? And massive amounts of people just agree with this logic, it’s insane.
Based
Too bad all worker rights movements have been hijacked by trannies and fags. over
Indeed :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Trannies subvert and destroy all movements by making it about themselves. I've seen this happen too many times. Sad part is that if you look at the first few upload on the trannies YT channel you can see that he looked like a relatively normal dude.

This dude claims to be a woman? I mean at least put some makeup on or something lmao

Sad part is that if you look at the first few upload on the trannies YT channel you can see that he looked like a relatively normal dude.
He has a jewtube channel? Link? I'm interested

Interested to see him go from a normal guy to a mentally ill commie troon on his youtube and to see what shit he's posted.

JFL I knew one of you fuckers would say something about my wording.:lul::lul::lul:

there are people and scholars like Peter F. Drucker in business management, they have done studies and experiments and refined the process so that the worker dont have fatigue and increase productivity.
but fk the fox news sexhaver host . i hate news anchors getting paid millions for reading from a screen.

jfl at the interviewer ballbusting him :feelsjuice: is he proud of reading a teleprompter and sucking up to shlomo? :feelsokman: anyway jfl at the tranny thinking he can appear in public looking like that and not be ridiculed :feelshaha: his communist tranny crusade is a joke because he's an incel. his decades of torment and learned cuckold personality from being friendzoned or laughing stock zoned all his life prevent him from giving a good interview. he backs down and appeases the fox news nigger. we here know that that won't work :feelsokman: a weird phenomenon. somewhat neetpilled yet fully bluepilled :feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back