Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope SemiTransmaxxing (MORE LIKE TESTOSTERONEMAXXING)

cannotintofriends

cannotintofriends

over
★★
Is there a way to lie about your sexuality so you will get some T to transition? I'm a heterosexual male but if I will lie about me being a woman and trying to transition to a male, will doctor give me the prescription?? I've seen that trans females can get better facial hair and I'm still pretty young (I'm in college) so maybe I could change something with it.

AND AGAIN IM HETEROSEXUAL MAN I JUST WANT TESTOSTERONE FOR MY MAXXING AND BEING MORE MASCULINE :chad::chad::chad: DON'T BAN ME

Last edited:
Is T that expensive for you ?

Is there a way to lie about your sexuality so you will get some T to transition? I'm a heterosexual male but if I will lie about me being a woman and trying to transition to a male, will doctor give me the prescription?? I've seen that trans females can get better facial hair and I'm still pretty young (I'm in college) so maybe I could change something with it.

AND AGAIN IM HETEROSEXUAL MAN I JUST WANT TESTOSTERONE FOR MY MAXXING AND BEING MORE MASCULINE :chad::chad::chad: DON'T BAN ME
I like the quickfix idea here, but have you explored the other natural and effective ways to increase testosterone?

Also, why do you want to increase your testosterone? What's your goal?