Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sergei Shoigu, and other military leaders are providing weapons to the militia members of the Luhansk People's Republic (LDR) in this kind of way.

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★

Advanced 2nd most powerful military in the world BTW

Its funny to see that ww2 era arms are still largely used, but gun is a gun, old gun will kill you the same way that modern would.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Its funny to see that ww2 era arms are still largely used, but gun is a gun, old gun will kill you the same way that modern would.
*if it still works

SLAVA UKRAINI!

Nice weapons I used them in COD 2

@Grotesk does Iran mog?

Only because the US forgot them

ukraine tranny got banned, just like ukraine got banned from existence

Ukraine got 738 tanks from the start of the war and other Western weapons and their 'counteroffensive' still failed.

Russia complete collapse and destruction after Putin in no longer leader will be glorious to watch
Cope more. Turkey will always be a second rate country. Russian company even built you a nuclear plant. Russia will always be much more technologically advanced than Turkey.

Cope more. I am not Turkish and don’t care if it’s a second rate country. Russians gave turkey a lot of fair women for their men to enjoy and I am sure they will always be grateful for the constant steady supply of good quality poon

Last edited: