Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Heaven and hell are real and they're both on this planet

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
This IS all there is, but heaven and hell actually do exist and they're right here hiding in plain sight

Everyone has heard the philosophical questions about heaven and hell:

- Wouldn't heaven get boring?
- How is anything pleasurable if there's no pain?
- How is suffering for eternity reasonable?
- Wouldn't hell become ineffective if you know it couldn't get worse and nothing you do matters anymore?

But the mad God already knew all of this, God is the antithesis of a fool, everything IS created specifically for a reason, but not for the reasons we think, God had to add a few things to prevent those philosophical loopholes:

1- Mortality must exist for anything to has any meaning at all, mortality is what created complex life in the first place, without death there would be nothing, pain and pleasure are systems created by life and death which are the same thing

2- This world must follow "logic" in appearance for anything to be meaningful, things must appear to be logical with direct cause and effect, so there shall be no magic, no miracles and God shall never show himself, it's ironic to realize that a "nihilistic" and "random" world is the only world that could be real and "meaningful", contrary to what people think, a world with supernatural and magic in it nullifies all meaning, if God showed himself everything would instantly become meaningless and his materialistic machine would get destroyed

3- No one shall be certain of this fact, nobody should be sure if they're in hell or heaven, everyone must think everything is random and based on "luck", Heaven is: You see ugly people and think it could've gone wrong but it didn't, you were "lucky" or you worked for it, Hell is: You think it didn't have to be this bad, but it is

4- And the most hilarious part: Karma isn't even real, you're not in hell because of wrongdoings in past or current life and other people aren't in heaven because they were good people, it's all bullshit, bad people are the product of environment and trauma and being in hell in the first place, hell isn't a punishment and heaven isn't a reward, Idk how tf that works but it's the way it is

I'm 99% sure this is the case (because not ever being able to be 100% sure is an element of it), everything in my life points to the same direction, Sometimes this world tries so hard to seem "real" that in attempt to do so it becomes ridiculous and unreal, but don't be mistaken, this is not a bug, nothing ever is, it's all designed to make you FEEL the most whether it's hell or heaven God demands for it to be felt the maximum

Members of heaven and hell walk walk the same sidewalk, attend the same workplace/ classroom, have the same life plans and apparently live the same life, except they don't, the feeling of inferiority you experience when seeing the chad in your class while a girl is talking to him and smiling while you sit back at the back talking to no one thinking you are both mortal humans with the same duties is the optimal definition of hell, and the superiority chad feels when seeing you and thinking he's lucky or worked for it is the optimal definition of heaven, aesthetics is the key

"4 billion years of evolution" made you a FEELING machine, You were given a penis, an active sexuality, while the beauty standard is the exact opposite of everything you are, you have intellect and you live in a time when you can see the life of privileged people on internet, all specifically built for you to feel maximum suffering, and all specifically built for members of heaven to feel maximum joy

This world is not at all what it appears to be, what it appears to be (nihilism and randomness) is a trick used by God to make heaven and hell meaningful, you might think I've gone mad and this is the greatest accusation towards reality, and you're right you must become schizo to see all of this, "sane" people are God's favorite, because sanity and logic is God's way to make us obedient, if you look deep enough into everything you sense a monster lurking in the background

My life is pure hell, I'm the ugliest subhuman living in the worst location, permanently abused by reality and having internet to experience it fully, an inescapable mental prison consisting of brutal hatred of life and instinctive fear of death, even everything "good" in my life exists to swing me back and hit me harder back to reality, I don't know why it's this way, but it is.

I have said the same. Here to suffer.

@incelerated @Mortis @CopingForBrutality @Pajeetsingh @Balding Subhuman @Bianor

Quote heaven but the vision of fulfilled desire and hell the shadow from a soul on fire omar k

I'm 99% sure this is the case (because not ever being able to be 100% sure is an element of it), everything in my life points to the same direction, Sometimes this world tries so hard to seem "real" that in attempt to do so it becomes ridiculous and unreal, but don't be mistaken, this is not a bug, nothing ever is, it's all designed to make you FEEL the most whether it's hell or heaven God demands for it to be felt the maximum

It's all perception, hell and heaven exists depending on how much you can feel it, like you said it becomes scarier once you can detect the monster lurking in the world. You could be a complete subhuman, bluepilled :bluepill:and not know about the hell and heaven dynamics of this Earth. How one perceives their sub humanity is a gauge to how much of a hell they experience, many people who bullied me back in High School were subhumans but their sense of ego was over the top, they were made in such a way to deflect the awareness of their subhumanity. Plenty of people are born in such a way they will never reach the realisation of the broken nature of this world, the egoists, the ignorant and narcissists are such examples. A villager living in Central India could live his entire life oblivious to his situation, he could not know what occurs on the other side of the globe and live with a relatively free mind unaware of the hell he is in. This applies the other way too, many Chads have not lived the lives of an incel, and thus will be oblivious to the incel experience, most Chads have an awareness of the Hell we go through but many will be oblivious to the depths and pain of it since they have not felt the pain themselves, they have only seen it from the outside, therefore plenty will be oblivious to the fact that they are in Heaven.

Members of heaven and hell walk walk the same sidewalk, attend the same workplace/ classroom, have the same life plans and apparently live the same life, except they don't, the feeling of inferiority you experience when seeing the chad in your class while a girl is talking to him and smiling while you sit back at the back talking to no one thinking you are both mortal humans with the same duties is the optimal definition of hell, and the superiority chad feels when seeing you and thinking he's lucky or worked for it is the optimal definition of heaven, aesthetics is the key

"4 billion years of evolution" made you a FEELING machine, You were given a penis, an active sexuality, while the beauty standard is the exact opposite of everything you are, you have intellect and you live in a time when you can see the life of privileged people on internet, all specifically built for you to feel maximum suffering, and all specifically built for members of heaven to feel maximum joy

But how could Chad be in heaven if he has to obtain pleasure from the pain of others, on top of that knowing that this feeling would eventually be suppressed overtime? I can't call this heaven. Earlier on your definition of heaven was being in a "safe state", where one in heaven would supposedly proclaim "well at least I don't have it as bad as THAT guy". But in my opinion I would call this a middle ground between hell and heaven, a neutral dimension, heaven can't exist simply because hedonic adaptation will come to collect. For most of humanity this world is hell, its less hell and more hell for some depending on the person. That's why envy is a human engrained trait, because deep down life is less hell for others but it's still hell, if some people were living in heaven, then they would be free from envy because by definition you shouldn't have any ill feelings in a state of heaven, but that's not the case, even for Chads.

If hell and heaven had a middle ground called the neutral dimension, this neutral dimension is the best a person can reach in this life. Chad would be living in the neutral dimension whilst incels would be living in hell, normies would be in hell but not the deepest part of it like incels. Going back to what I said earlier, the awareness and feeling of these dimensions, hell and the neutral dimension would be dependent upon the person's perception of this world.

Therefore, theoretically speaking one could live in hell, the neutral dimension or in between and not know it for his entire life, this means you could say that he doesn't actually live in those dimensions at all because it doesn't exist in that person's mind, after all there is no way of proving these dimensions exist or not so they would not be delusional, however those who are aware and have experienced traumatic events and have undergone profound self-abandonment of the ego would not be delusional either because with objectivity you could prove that this world is a depraved place with no source of permanent fulfilment, in other words - hell.

hell and heaven exists depending on how much you can feel it
This is why internet and globalism was invented, to make everyone around the world aware, a subhuman in a 3rd wrld country has to compete with white standards simply because women know of the existence of white men, same can be said about economics and other living conditions, internet is God's greatest invention to reach his goals
A villager living in Central India could live his entire life oblivious to his situation, he could not know what occurs on the other side of the globe and live with a relatively free mind unaware of the hell
I disagree that just because a person doesn't know of their situation they don't suffer, imo they suffer as much because of confusion and stress level
But how could Chad be in heaven if he has to obtain pleasure from the pain of others, on top of that knowing that this feeling would eventually be suppressed overtime?
Still, this is as far as the definition of heaven goes, a blissful eternal heaven just cannot exist, "self" is "selfish" and can only gain pleasure from winning and feeling superior, only a nearby hell can enable heaven
"well at least I don't have it as bad as THAT guy". But in my opinion I would call this a middle ground between hell and heaven, a neutral dimension, heaven can't exist simply because hedonic adaptation will come to collect.
THAT'S exactly my point, you're agreeing with me without realizing, hedonistic adaptation only exists in Abrahamic heaven, in the real world heaven the contrast of privilege is a dynamic force through time and is constantly being pushed, it pushes privileged people up and unprivileged people down, it never stops, my entire point was that God created this world to remove hedonistic adaptation, pleasure is only real where there can be pain and vice versa

What I'm basically saying is, true biological PRIDE is the only real pleasure and best description of heaven, not peace, not food not sex, if sex wasn't discriminatory it would have the same value as having air to breath, because our whole problem is our "self" is inferior and not being satisfied, things are only a problem when they damage self, being selfish is the definition of life, you need to rethink your meaning of pain and pleasure

Last edited:
Very high IQ realization. Good point you mentioned that with the Internet we can all see the lives of pretty, strong, smart people that make us feel bad and inadequate. Imagine you could've been born in 1200 and you'd have no idea what is happening in the next village over, you'd be just a serf plowing your field and then enjoying yourself with some ale and then dying at the ripe old age of 28. But no... It's the 21st century and you are an obedient goy slave with a diet full of microplastics, sugars and estrogens living day to day working a retarded office job where you rot got 9 hours a day and get to see Chads and Stacies smile and enjoy life around you while you cope with whatever fucking addiction you have that you know is destroying your body and soul and you know there is no light in the tunnel.

Very high IQ realization. Good point you mentioned that with the Internet we can all see the lives of pretty, strong, smart people that make us feel bad and inadequate. Imagine you could've been born in 1200 and you'd have no idea what is happening in the next village over, you'd be just a serf plowing your field and then enjoying yourself with some ale and then dying at the ripe old age of 28. But no... It's the 21st century and you are an obedient goy slave with a diet full of microplastics, sugars and estrogens living day to day working a retarded office job where you rot got 9 hours a day and get to see Chads and Stacies smile and enjoy life around you while you cope with whatever fucking addiction you have that you know is destroying your body and soul and you know there is no light in the tunnel.
And none of that is the byproduct of anything, they're the goals, inceldom, ugly & pretty, internet, money, capitalism, etc they all seem like irrelevant random byproducts of universe and modernity but they aren't, they have always been the main goal, it was all specifically designed to be exactly like this, every bug is a feature in disguise

High IQ.

I am completely open to the idea of an evil God. As much as I laugh at the idea of a an all-loving all-powerful God, the idea of an evil God makes a lot of sense because concepts such as infinity and everything coming to existence out of nothing sound absolutely ridiculous and retarded to me.

Also, slightly related to the topic, the "life" of an incel:

THAT'S exactly my point, you're agreeing with me without realizing, hedonistic adaptation only exists in Abrahamic heaven, in the real world heaven the contrast of privilege is a dynamic force through time and is constantly being pushed, it pushes privileged people up and unprivileged people down, it never stops, my entire point was that God created this world to remove hedonistic adaptation, pleasure is only real where there can be pain and vice versa
Makes sense, if heaven by definition is the best state one can achieve then it isn't that good (neutral dimension) but much more preferable than being at the bottom of hell.
What I'm basically saying is, true biological PRIDE is the only real pleasure and best description of heaven, not peace, not food not sex, if sex wasn't discriminatory it would have the same value as having air to breath, because our whole problem is our "self" is inferior and not being satisfied, things are only a problem when they damage self, being selfish is the definition of life, you need to rethink your meaning of pain and pleasure
Even biological pride doesn't work long term, pride is merely another type of masturbation like sex and food, pride may provide temporary satisfaction but in the long term it'll leave you hanging, you'll return to emptiness or you'll resort to envy (better Chads). A Chad will have fun in the first 35 years of his life, but what about the remaining 40? Yeah it'll be way better than ANY point in our lives. But humans are selfish. They don't think relative to someone else's experience, they think relative to themselves. Chads will see their decline past 35 and realise that things weren't as great as it used to be. That's why I think heaven is a neutral experience at best, and what characterises this heaven is the experience of having it better than everyone else but knowing it'll all lead down to an empty road because no form of masturbation be it pride or sex is everlasting in fulfilment.

You have deep insight my son. You are partially right. However, you are wrong about me having favorites that I give an easy life to. You see earth is but a training ground… a test site if you will. To see how you all react under pressure. If you can survive the hell on earth then you have earned your place in my kingdom as you’ve proven yourself a warrior. Those on easy street are weak and have proven themselves incapable of being my soldiers

You have deep insight my son. You are partially right. However, you are wrong about me having favorites that I give an easy life to. You see earth is but a training ground… a test site if you will. To see how you all react under pressure. If you can survive the hell on earth then you have earned your place in my kingdom as you’ve proven yourself a warrior. Those on easy street are weak and have proven themselves incapable of being my soldiers
Lord my nigga I have some issues with that argument:

1_ What does "surviving" hell on earth mean? just not killing yourself? because there doesn't seem to be anything to achieve for us here externally or internally

2_ "Souls" don't even exist tho, there are no weak/strong souls, if I had an easy life I'd react the exact same as people who already have easy lives, at the core of our being below all the "things" in material world nobody is different

No god for my autism

So OP, are you a believER or a non believER ?

Didn't read
10/10 live in heaven
Anything below 7 is hell