Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Serious] I want a normal life.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I'm sick of all this looksmaxx, gymmaxx BS. And recently with the hold balding thing, I've been told to shave my hair. I'm 25. I started losing it at 21. This isn't normal.

I wanna have my first kiss as a teenager.

And I want to marry my oneitis.

And hold her hand as we age togethor.

And grow old...

I don't wanna get bullied and rejected. And work my ass off at gym, and work while growing bald from the stress and die alone.

That's not how a man should live :(

dude with :soy: dreams calls me greycel :feelshaha:

I'm sick of all this looksmaxx, gymmaxx BS. And recently with the hold balding thing, I've been told to shave my hair. I'm 25. I started losing it at 21. This isn't normal.

And grow old...

I don't wanna get bullied and rejected. And work my ass off at gym, and work while growing bald from the stress and die alone.

Me too man I feel trapped and that I lost out because I have.

I can never see myself living a normal life

@Tiredpoorcel is right. This is cucked. Would be less so in my opinion without the crazy teen love bit. The rest is still pretty fruity but all is understandable if we're being honest.

Kinda soy tbh. Most people never land their oneitis, it's usually the prettiest girl in highschool/college you can land eyes on and she is also usually way above your looksmatch. Go for looksmatches or below, as most men are trying to. Otherwise fakecel/volcel.

cope n rope that's life

I just want a wife given by our elders like it was hundreds of years ago. You're just on the road to disappointment.

Kinda soy tbh. Most people never land their oneitis, it's usually the prettiest girl in highschool/college you can land eyes on and she is also usually way above your looksmatch. Go for looksmatches or below, as most men are trying to. Otherwise fakecel/volcel.
My last oneitis was my looksmatch.

And grow old...

Gotta wake up to reality and realize women aren't like that, they are hypergamous and will jump from cock to cock until they get to the top. Most never will, so they end up making some cuck raise another man's kid (whether he knows it or not).
Live in reality my friend.