Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious question: I need to natureman maxx without stopping being a weeb.

gonzoalez

gonzoalez

Self-banned
-
Industrialized life is going too far and damaging me too much; I firmly decided I will fight this eco-cyber-POZ but Id need some advice.
So far I have decided to:
* Two max-cold showers a day,about 10-20 minutes each . i will keep it up in winter and trough winter. NO drying!
* sleeping in sports shorts in the floor with windows open. likewise, keep in winter
* I have a backyard with grass, soil...but the sun makes it hard to watch my anime. I have a good cellphone and a laptop, how long do these usually last?

Basically I want to keep watching anime but at the same time, to avoid being in my room as much as I can. I will return my training of going to the monkey-bar gym in the park + sprinting. Does training barefoot(in my backyard) offer significant benefits? is "too much sun" a meme I should take the piss on?

Papua_tree_people_Kombai%20(13).JPG

if you arent Naturemaxxing...what are you even doing?

cold showers are nice, but why would you need two showers a day? And why do they have to be 20 minutes each? And why do you not want to dry yourself off after?
and why sleep in shorts on the floor? a) you won't even be able to sleep like that, you'll be awake the whole night, but b) not even animals sleep like that, even animals get somewhat cosy.

You make ZERO sense, you sound like you have brain damage. A good candidate for ignore lists.

watch animes about nature :feelsthink:

I said the plan for this is mainly winter...so yes two showers a day is two tests of Will a day. regarding 20 minutes, its because cold exposure to the balls for 20x2 minutes a day increase testosterone ,sperm production etc by a great exponential amount( I do semen retention).
regarding the sleep part,its the breathing-healing system of dr Buteyko.