Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious question (no trolls please)

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Ok so if somebody told me to “go and bear much fruit and my fruit should remain” what does that mean exactly. I assume it means accomplish goals but idk

sounds like a bible verse idk

sounds like a bible verse idk
definitely bible john 15:16 to 18
this verse tells christians to make a habit out of being good and kind to other people

squirrelsonfire2

don't take what I have, work for it yourself mab

Ok so if somebody told me to “go and bear much fruit and my fruit should remain” what does that mean exactly. I assume it means accomplish goals but idk
It’s Christian speak for achievement basically.

One possible translation of it could be:

Go and make much money and you should remain wealthy etc, etc.

hmmm yes i am trying something. jesus says bear fruit then god will give me what i ask

as per google

"What does it mean to bear fruit that will remain?

The command 'bear fruit + your fruit should remain' is telling Christians that we should make a habit of bearing fruit. We should make it our habit to do good works such as truthfulness, kindness, goodness, love, honesty, etc. in our Christian life"

Fuck religion though, straight brain rot.

as per google

"What does it mean to bear fruit that will remain?

The command 'bear fruit + your fruit should remain' is telling Christians that we should make a habit of bearing fruit. We should make it our habit to do good works such as truthfulness, kindness, goodness, love, honesty, etc. in our Christian life"

Fuck religion though, straight brain rot.
what is fruit though? is it like making money and exercising?

Fuck if I know religion is retarded and was made over 2000 years ago. It's ambiguous drivel, it can mean whatever you want it to mean I guess.

Fuck if I know religion is retarded and was made over 2000 years ago. It's ambiguous drivel, it can mean whatever you want it to mean I guess.
But you ever have something weird happen where you’re thinking to yourself “god had to have done that” like the perfect timing for something you’ve been thinking about?

yeah after reading this, it makes sense now