Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious question . what happened t o the forum rule about avatars?

Bone Tomahawk

Bone Tomahawk

Rapist misogynist
-
I havebveen using reading this forum for about 4 months give or taken and made my account today.Because im in large part against zoomer shit and their retarded "memes" and circle jorks and what else you can call them,as any sensible&old-school internet user and incel shoud,seeing as how they alway gradually rot and make everry internet platform gay,retarded and with moralfag shit (4chan,youtube comments,etc).
Now question is, i clearly remembered that there was a certail rule on this forum,i dont rememberf how it was phrased,but it was something along the lines of tranime avatars and avatars portraying females are not allowed on the forum.I really liked that rule,because there is almost not a single internet commnity left in 2024 where such old school firm belief is practiced.So my question is what happened to that rule?

Bone Tomahawk

Rule was overuled

Rule was overuled
Yes and why?because like i said tranime makes everything into degenrate moralfag shit.If u look inoto irigins of anime,its origins is in japanese famous practice of pederasty and pedophile raping among the samuraui.They made anime based off their "historicl depictions" of these practices.Sorry but i grew up in eastern europe where we beat the shit out of ppl for wathcing anime

Yes and why?because like i said tranime makes everything into degenrate moralfag shit.If u look inoto irigins of anime,its origins is in japanese famous practice of pederasty and pedophile raping among the samuraui.They made anime based off their "historicl depictions" of these practices.Sorry but i grew up in eastern europe where we beat the shit out of ppl for wathcing anime
Meds

Anime and anime gf can be a good cope for many of us

if you are not mogged by him you are a fakecel

Anime and anime gf can be a good cope for many of us
Anime genuinely turns ppls into transvestites,plus why u want other incels to look at anime picturs?If u are so desperate go make folder and save it in privately on the computer;My point is when u choose an avatar..simpyl look in etymology of what is avatar.Its your own representation on a digital realm.So what u are doing with anime perosn avatar is they already admitting they want to be the girl from their picture.

Like i said zoomers circle jerks.What is capabl;e:only posting the same "Lol funny reply"
P.S. Here is origins of anime.plain and simple.ionly a blind and mind controlled sheep will not see this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_Japan#Pre-Meiji_Japan
P,.p.s for a server where there is so m,uch anti semites,you clearly dont seem to understand that japs are spreading tranime into western world also on vile purpose.

Anime genuinely turns ppls into transvestites,plus why u want other incels to look at anime picturs?If u are so desperate go make folder and save it in privately on the computer;My point is when u choose an avatar..simpyl look in etymology of what is avatar.Its your own representation on a digital realm.So what u are doing with anime perosn avatar is they already admitting they want to be the girl from their picture.
Do you want to be a swamp mutant? I don't think so

Name 1 single onlne cammunity where is free from anime avatar scums and transvestites?
Because you cannt
Because they doesnt exist anymore
\Before ,go on the internet hell evn 10 years ago was not so much of them,not even talking about 15 20 yrs

Name 1 single onlne cammunity where is free from anime avatar scums and transvestites?
Because you cannt
Because they doesnt exist anymore
\Before ,go on the internet hell evn 10 years ago was not so much of them,not even talking about 15 20 yrs
You should try learning english before trying to make an argument

Over for animecels

The ban was lifted like in June last year

And its nmot even a point of arguing.when i see teenagers young adults i know this is them,.so its free to admit im among the older age users on this website.because simply thats how it is notwadays on the internet.more and omore coming this unbarable zoomers.with their anime,flavor of the months slangs , memes etc, ,moral shit,.My p9oint is what im saying is fact.Check the wikipedia poage.about pederasty in japan.if you hgenuinely have any commonm sense u will instantly see from what japs made their degeneraty crtoons

Guess ppls like u was already born with ipad in thei hands

im in large part against zoomer shit and their retarded "memes" and circle jorks and what else you can call them, as any sensible & old-school internet user and incel shoud, seeing as how they alway gradually rot and make every internet platform gay

Firstly:

Secondly:
Go home granddad, you're drunk. Nobody cares or even believes that you used to walk ten miles barefoot in the snow every day.

Thirdly:
The foid avis thing was widely discussed and there was a poll taken.

U know bud u contradict yourself when u "For some Crazy/Weird Reason" post my "Join date",and then at same time admit that yes indeed such rule was in place

Unfortunately, no one on this site of "truecels" can handle this ultimate blackpill. Case in point:

I would fucking kill for the opportunity to wear a cute dress. Like one of my greatest fantasies is cleaning someone's (or even my own) house in a maid dress like I'd be so fucking happy.