Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Several goyim get poisoned by coca cola's romequelle drink in Croatia

• Thread starter CroatianManlet2
  • Start date
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★
A person drank romenquelle in a croatian restaraunt and immidietly after started vomiting Blood.Coca cola told the goyim that it was an isolated incident ignore the fact that 2 other people also got poisoned goy.

Screenshot 2023 11 08 011416

What happened to your first account?

I forgot the password and whenever i go to recover my password by email the mail never comes
Gmail sometimes blocks emails from "non-trusted" email addresses. It won't even show up in your spam. I had this problem with torrent forums in the past.

Gmail sometimes blocks emails from "non-trusted" email addresses. It won't even show up in your spam. I had this problem with torrent forums in the past.
Its not gmail but its protonmail but i do think it might be cause those swiss kikes have this site on a block list or something

But its also seems that jannies deleted my original accout when you look up croatian manlet just this one shows up

And btw according to our health minister more people got (((poisoned)))

Ehh if you didn't boycot coca cola after their "be less white"-campaign then maybe just maybe you deserve it.

Ehh if you didn't boycot coca cola after their "be less white"-campaign then maybe just maybe you deserve it.
Every time you boycott a cucked corporation, the government sends more money to (((Larry Fink))) so he can bail out his shabbos goys. Corporations can increasingly get away with harming their customers and losing profit because you're not the customer or the investor, the Jews are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back