Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sex comes so easily to normies that they don’t even see it as anything special

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
IMG 6897
IMG 6898
IMG 6899
IMG 6900
IMG 6901

All of this while we’re rotting on this forum :feelsrope:

Attachments

• 59171.jpg
    59171.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 7
That's the thing. Just a few days ago, I was listening to one guy describing his date with a chick he met on Tinder, and as he was describing it, went from the two of them meeting up and talking on a public bench, to her moving to sit on his legs, him undoing her bra, feeling her up and fingering her in public like it was the most natural thing in the world. The guy didn't even do any pause when talking about it or anything, he was describing it like we might describe doing groceries:feelsree::feelsree:, it was all completely normal and natural:worryfeels::worryfeels:, with him keeping that tone when describing that, of course, he stopped at fingering her and they didn't fuck since they were in public:reeeeee::reeeeee:.

kill all of them

dont ever insult our luigimaxxer

Mhm. People take sex for granted too much.

Sex is validation that your genes are deemed worthy to continue existing. Ugly foids getting sex doesn't count since impregnating an unworthy vessel is like a side quest instinctually speaking but it is still validation. Since survival and reproduction are our highest priorities as living things, being denied sex is akin to being marked for death.

i wonder if I'm ever gonna end up on that site
please tell me if I do

These are the people that literally would go insane after just two months of sex deprivation. Not incel-level "weird guy has some strange hobbies and interests" insane, but asylum-level "maniac has to be strapped and put in a paddel level" insane.