Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Sex Ed class = bluepilled cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 26421
  • Start date
Deleted member 26421

Deleted member 26421

req. ban
-
All it does it tell teenage foids how to have sex with chad. Me and the other incels in class were uncomfortable the entire time.

:soy: “Sex is normal for teenagers”. Yeah not incels

:soy: “Girls it is important to know how to say no to a guy, consent is important” consent = chad only

:soy: “And guys wear protection, so you won’t get a girl pregnant” -advice for chads

I don’t know why incels were forced to go to retarded sex ed classes. It wouldn’t apply to us anyway

Sex ed should be illegal.
If someone (girls, good looking guys) wants to fuck, they should educate themselves or live with the consequences.

sex ed is fiction for the incel.

tbh if i had ed classes id try to ruin them with blackpills

Im pretty sure the boomers who teach those classes dont understand the modern male female dynamic. To them any guy can get laid if they have a good job and a good head on their shoulders

Sex ed should be illegal.
If someone (girls, good looking guys) wants to fuck, they should educate themselves or live with the consequences.
Based and high IQ

Im pretty sure the boomers who teach those classes dont understand the modern male female dynamic. To them any guy can get laid if they have a good job and a good head on their shoulders
Unironically true, they live on a different reality. So many lessons about stds and violence in relationships it makes me sick imagine having so much power over a woman that you could beat her and she would still want to be around you

Last edited:
I'm glad I didn't have to go through such shit in school.

i remember seeing some pic of a "use protection" poster in a middle school. So brutal knowing that middle schoolers mog me to death

Your account: Deletes me. XD

sex ed is as kiked as it gets tbhngl. why aren't lolis given marriage ed and cooking ed instead? :feelsclown:

It's foid propaganda

We didn't even have sex ed in highschool. I had no clue about condoms, stds, the pill, plan b, pms, etc. until I was older

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back