Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sex is a huge motivator

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
How do I get motivated by myself?

Normies and women come back from school or work and they got hugs, kisses and sex. Human are bioloical machines and those things keep us sane.

All sexhavers (except women lol) will outperform any incel in any skill as they can be easily motivated by their partner. I fucking can't take it anymore.

Only thing that keeps me alive is the thought that maybe in the future I get enough money for some good copes.

It's not even a motivator, it's like when you're hungry, you can't think about anything else but food.

It's not even a motivator, it's like when you're hungry, you can't think about anything else but food.
Yeah wanted to include that in main post, but I can't write good things in a short manner. You nailed it :feelsYall:

Motivation is not in my genetics.

sex is not a motivator, the urge however is.

How do I get motivated by myself?

Normies and women come back from school or work and they got hugs, kisses and sex. Human are bioloical machines and those things keep us sane.

All sexhavers (except women lol) will outperform any incel in any skill as they can be easily motivated by their partner. I fucking can't take it anymore.

Only thing that keeps me alive is the thought that maybe in the future I get enough money for some good copes.
Indeed. The last paragraph is very true.

Normies and women come back from school or work and they got hugs, kisses and sex.
Cope people in relationships/marriage only have sex once a week in America, on average. With singles you’re looking at once a month, and singles are a big and growing demographic.

It’s bloody well over, dude. Male suicide rates will increase.

It's what we call suffering. We have to live in a world where we only can watch the things we desire but not experience them. It is like putting a can of food in front of the cage of a starving dog.

It’s bloody well over, dude. Male suicide rates will increase.

uk male suicide rates have been going up every year lol, living in the uk as an incel fucking sucks ass.

i have low motivation and when i finish work im like a walking husk

Definitely. At my work im given the choice to do extra hrs but fuck that i already have my copes wtf am i gonna spend it on

I can barely get out of bed

It’s also a form of support. When normoids have a rough day they just get sex from their girlfriend