Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious sex is a joke

Sex is indeed a cosmic joke. We can't help but waste/ruin our lives obsessing about inserting the thing we use to pee into a flesh hole.

It is a joke but we can't get it that's how fucked up shit is.

sexual intercourse is one big joke.
it's an activity that exists solely to populate the Earth to prevent extinction only to later be used a recreational activity done for fun
Can you give me an example of some activities you think aren't big jokes? Curious if I could paint them in similar terms.

that society puts pressure on us to do at a young age, and if we are over 20 and didn't do it yet, we are ridiculed.
More like over 12 tbh

The creator the universe must be rolling in his chair.
Very strange phrasing EK

Charles Darwin is rolling in his grave. We turned sex into something similar to watching TV, listening to music etc
Not really, because I have easy access to either of those things.

Sex will be like that once we get cheap sex bots.

now sex has lost its purpose and meaning
It can still be used to make babies, having additional uses doesn't exactly remove that.

and society laughs at and ridicules anyone who is 20+ and still a virgin. and the older you get, the harder it becomes to lose your virginity because many women won't date a virgin if you're over 21.
Foids don't actually have a way to verify if you're a virgin. By the time they find out, your cock is already in them.

Instead they react to traits that probably made it hard to ascend in the first place, like ugliness, lack of confidence, etc.

Maybe sex should've never existed. Imagine a world without sex, and society wouldn't know what it is. Imagine how much different humans possibly would be
I don't think I would like that, I greatly looking at enjoy lewd artwork.

Sex is a joke. Maybe it shouldn't have existed. Today's gynocentric society teaches us that having 100 sex partners and one night stands is good
Different aspects of society teach different things.

I have to wonder how motivated we would be to innovate and build society if not the obsession over pleasing foids.

Think of how little wealth guys can be satisfied with if they don't have to show off for foids: would we have languished?

They say promiscuous people shouldn't be judged because their sexual history doesn't matter but then they mock virgins
I expect there is direct hypocrisy by individuals espousing both views (though we should look for particular examples)

But also more broadly, it's just that:
1) slut defenders usually tolerate virgin-shamers​
2) virgin-shamers usually tolerate sluts​

They say that you shouldn't reject a woman with a high body count because her sexual history doesn't matter, but then these same people refuse to date virgins because "muh experience muh desire to be dominated in bed!!!1".
LEL they rarely verbally affirm the desire to be dominated, ironically.

They go berserk if you use gay as an insult but then they use virgin as an insult.
Whether or not they go berserk over gay as an insult is actually quite circumstantial.

There are all kinds of leftist reporters/comedians who insinuate Republican senators are gay, for example, and the "that's homophobic!" virtue-signallers leave it alone.

There's also regularly jokes about men getting raped in prison on shows like SNL which feign to be woke.

It's an outrage when Leslie Jones' despicable nudes get leaked, but it's just pure lulzworthy the idea that a bank robber will get anally raped by a cellmate.

This is the actual rape culture.

They salivate at the idea of incels getting arrested for thoughtcrime and raped in prison by niggers, it's disgusting.

if sex is a joke, virgins are the punchline

men don't hate promiscuous women anymore
They really should tbh, the fact that this isn't a thing(Well it does, not widespread) just shows how Clown World isn't a meme