Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex is Evil

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
Through my years of truceldom I have come to the realization that the very act of sex is evil and barbaric. In a better society sex should be without pleasure and only for reproduction with every other instance of it shunned and demonized.

I have seen plenty of men do the most cringe things just to be given a chance of a crumb of a pussy, just to get cucked by Chad in the end. Sex is often used by foids to control men and make them act as dance monkeys which is unacceptable. If men only wanted sex for reproduction and systems were put in place that punished anyone (female or male) for participating in any sexual activity outside this, I sincerely believe society would start to heal.

Life would actually be very comfy without sex.

Life would actually be very comfy without sex.
Indeed, if only artificial insemination was more common or better yet if there were artificial wombs people could grow without even knowing what sex was.

foids are evils

They are a necessary evil.
:bluepill:

Nothing can justify the perpetuation of said injustice.
It´s like throwing the fat kid off a hill, just so that the rest of the kids can enjoy the rollercoaster track summer festival.

Nothing can justify the perpetuation of said injustice.
The human species can not continue without them, the sperm is insufficient on it's own and so is the egg. Doesn't mean they shouldn't be regulated until a better solution is found.

Men's sex drive makes us inherently subservient to women.

The human species can not continue without them, the sperm is insufficient on it's own and so is the egg. Doesn't mean they shouldn't be regulated until a better solution is found.
Gynocentric thinking, when men in the past just raped. ( thats also "nature" doing it´s mechanism )
Besides, a system without male agency, will never flourish into a civilization. ( remember how you got here )

Gynocentric thinking, when men in the past just raped. ( thats also "nature" doing it´s mechanism )
Rape is not a good base for a functioning society. If you look through history the armies that pillaged and raped were often defeated by those that did not. Discipline is the way.
( remember how you got here )
I got here because I live in a society where all rules regarding sex were abolished.

Rape is not a good base for a functioning society. If you look through history the armies that pillaged and raped were often defeated by those that did not. Discipline is the way.
:feelskek: Tell that to Genghis Khan. Balooney!

:feelskek: Tell that to Genghis Khan. Balooney!
He "conquered" mostly empty lands and after making a city yield he simply moved on. - ie. not really controlling anything. After his death his "empire" almost immediately collapsed.

On the other hand look at the British. They had well disciplined professional soldiers and because of that they had 20%+ of the world's habitable land for centuries. The lands which they no longer control were willingly released with very few exceptions like the US.

Just how money is the root of evil so is sex.

He "conquered" mostly empty lands and after making a city yield he simply moved on. - ie. not really controlling anything. After his death his "empire" almost immediately collapsed.

On the other hand look at the British. They had well disciplined professional soldiers and because of that they had 20%+ of the world's habitable land for centuries. The lands which they no longer control were willingly released with very few exceptions like the US.

There was a time when anyone having sex outside of marriage where sent to the stakes

Humans shouldn't be created in labs, because the government would take advantage and it would create humans genetically modified to obey. We have to eliminate human sexuality, not sex.

Human sexuality must be annihilated, humans should be genetically modified to be unable to feel sexual desires, as long as sexual pleasure exists in our species, we, incels, won't have hope.

"My son, guard yourself against wickedness, and do not let the Spirit of Wickedness cast you down into the Abyss. For he is mad and bitter. He is terrifying, and he casts everyone down into a pit of mire.

"It is a great and good thing not to love fornication, and not even to think of the wretched matter at all, for to think of it is death. It is not good for any man to fall into death. For a soul which has been found in death will be without reason. For it is better not to live than to acquire a beast's life. Protect yourself, lest you are burned by the fires of fornication. For many who are submerged in fire are its servants, whom you do not know as your enemies.

"O my son, strip off the old garment of fornication, and put on the garment which is clear and shining, that you may be beautiful in it. But when you have this garment, protect it well. Release yourself from every bond, so that you may acquire freedom. If you cast out of yourself the desire whose devices are many, you will release yourself from the sins of lust."

Yes, that can be done without actually changing humans on a genetic level via brainwashing from a very early age.
I like that idea, but I'm not sure it would work since sexual instincts and animalistic and irrational instincts in general are written too deep in our genes. That's why I'm more radical about genetical engineering.