Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sex is Not Natural

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I'm actually convinced that the sex we know of is not natural. The whole idea of having sex until orgasm is kind of a misrepresentation of what God wanted. My friend who's even more knowledgable than me on religion said that a man and a wife would lie naked together in bed, and the sex would happen naturally while they were sleeping. The vagina would naturally open wider and the man would naturally become erect (this is where morning wood comes from), the sex would happen while both parties are asleep, no orgasm, no pleasure, just pure sex as God intended and this type of sex will yield the highest probability of pregnancy.

By atheist, sex shoudn't exist, because they never seen one in person

Doesn't care plus gnosis folk is blackpilled and may have a point on how this world is meat grinder

fucking kek what is this autism shit, are you that afraid of sex you need it to happen while you are sleeping OP? If it's not as god intended then I guess that means God is a giga cope and fake

My friend who's even more knowledgable than me on religion said that a man and a wife would lie naked together in bed, and the sex would happen naturally while they were sleeping. The vagina would naturally open wider and the man would naturally become erect (this is where morning wood comes from), the sex would happen while both parties are asleep, no orgasm, no pleasure, just pure sex
Not eating this bluepilled tradcuckism bullshit
I know that must be from some autistic traditionalist not from God

Last edited:
You are a god level troll. I'm beginning to appreciate your work

Is this written in the Bible? Did any Church Father talk about this? Did any great theologian like Thomas Aquinas talk about this?

It seems heresy to me, tbh.

Last edited:
My friend who's even more knowledgable than me on religion said that a man and a wife would lie naked together in bed, and the sex would happen naturally while they were sleeping.
Is this what happened to your friend?

God created man and woman to "be fruitful and multiply", populating the world with humankind. So God on purpose designed humans to have sex and reproduce. And thus we have a drive to have sex and it feels good to do it. If humans didn't enjoyed sex then there wouldn't be any humans in the world to add to and create upon it. Likewise we are meant to die to allow resources to future generations.

Enjoying sex is not sin. It's only sinful if people have sex recklessly or promiscuously.

[UWSL]So if we go by that logic, then sex by itself is not sinful if we use it as it's intended to be used (for reproduction and pair-bonding). Sex has a purpose that God intended. Just like how eating is not by itself sinful since you need to eat to maintain life and if we didn't enjoyed food we would be dead, but eating in excess beyond what you need to survive (gluttony) is sinful.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I am often disgusted by the act.

If humans didn't enjoyed sex then there wouldn't be any humans in the world to add to and create upon it.
The biggest flaw is that our desire to have sex is not entirely based on our willingness to reproduce only. You may still wanna have sex for pleasure, but you don't have an interest in reproduction.

you are mentally deraged, god doesnt exost and if he did he would necessarily hate all of us

christian and semitic "logic" are retarded

The biggest flaw is that our desire to have sex is not entirely based on our willingness to reproduce only. You may still wanna have sex for pleasure, but you don't have an interest in reproduction.
Yes, your rational mind doesn't want to have kids. But your primitive mind and its desire for sex is still driven with reproduction in mind.

Because I'm sure it would feel much better to coom inside a foid raw and thrusting deep to ensure fertilization. If a foid desperately tells you she wants your cum you will gladly do it, because when you're horny you can't think rationally at the moment and your primal urges take control. And if you didn't had to raise the kid or devote resources you wouldn't care if she gets pregnant.

Last edited:
Nah, it’s just not natural for you