Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sex scene made me quit reading 1984

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
The sex scene made me ragequit the bestseller novel 1984, perhaps I will return to it in the future but I'll start reading Brave New World as a substitute.

The sex scene made me ragequit the bestseller novel 1984, perhaps I will return to it in the future but I'll start reading Brave New World as a substitute.
Brave New World has multiple sex scenes

Incel trait: you like dystopian / science fiction / post-apocalyptic videogames/movies/TV series.

Is this a movie or some thing ?

Looks like I'll have to continue reading 1984 ffs I'm so jealous of Winston, he had sex with a hot foid colleague
I’m fucking with you nigger :smonk::smonk: I’ve never read either to know if they have sex scenes

I plan to read it in the near future

If it makes you feel any better he gets tortured for it later on.

Hilarious, even in a supposed extreme dystopia science fiction there is still sex. In fact it’s probably what keeps everyone from roping in such situations. Normcattle cannot even fathom life without fucking.

If you don't like the sex in 1984, you really really won't like the sex in Gravity's Rainbow. :feelsEhh:

The bit where he ate shit and felt bad for imagining he was throating a BBC was particularly degenerate. Or was it the other way around? I have blocked so much of it out. It's a difficult read...

There was also a scat scene kek, it stayed on my mind for quite a while

Hilarious, even in a supposed extreme dystopia science fiction there is still sex. In fact it’s probably what keeps everyone from roping in such situations. Normcattle cannot even fathom life without fucking.
Exactly. The Party is even stated to be trying to stamp out sexuality and even has neurologists working on eliminating orgasms. It really shows you just how attached normies are sex, when one of the main things defining what is supposedly literature's archetypal dystopia is that the dictatorial regime is trying to keep the normies from fucking :feelskek: .