Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sex therapist enjoys teasing men about their sexual feelings

T

TTDLaunch

Greycel
Ariana Lara, also known as SoulSeductress, claims to be a sex therapist, who helps men. She also enjoys giving lapdances, and teasing men about their sexual feelings.

This video I just created shows her true nature:

shes clapped

"Sex Therapist" what a fucking meme career lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: back in the days they were simply known as whores who friendzoned you after taking all your money :feelshaha:

''Sex therapist'' JFL

Fucking sloppy fucking slut normscum needs to be bombed (in video game)

I should have said that she enjoys giving lapdances to "a few select men". I changed my post to say this before I posted it, but it was lost, and I forgot to re-add it.

Fucking sloppy fucking slut normscum needs to be bombed (in video game)
The music that plays later in the video is "Unforeseen Consequences" from Black Mesa (the fan remake of Half-Life). I was disappointed that that track was removed from later versions of the game. It is one of my favorite tracks in the game.

Oh man
If a girl ever teases about sex like that she better be ready for the consequences because I'm at least getting hands on, at the very least.
No way I'm holding back, I'm no cuck if she acts like that.

I had a conversation with her on one of her Instagram posts:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZdmNWpOJfr/

Here is one of her comments (it was in response to a comment I have deleted):

[UWSL]I feel confussion when I read that you have changed the topic to sex when I read in your previous comment that you only wanted a cuddle and you ask why women assume that men want sex. I even notice feelig distrust. I have a desire for congruence and transparency:)[/UWSL]

Would anyone reading this think that she has positive attitudes toward sex?

In response, I posted this comment:

[UWSL]"That music sounded familiar. But I hadn't heard it in a while."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sopY6uv1lx0&t=5850s
[/UWSL]

I was on that livestream. My username in the chat is "matthew1987".

Can you figure out what I meant by this?

Ugly bitch, would beat into the pavement (in roblox 2)

Fucking ew, women are truly the meme gender

Oh man
If a girl ever teases about sex like that she better be ready for the consequences because I'm at least getting hands on, at the very least.
No way I'm holding back, I'm no cuck if she acts like that.
:feelsEhh:

I just replied to her again, and she blocked me.

Wow. I really thought that she was a good person. You guys were right. Good for you.

I blocked her other Instagram account (she has two accounts). She is the first person I've ever blocked on Instagram.

Amazing how she tried as hard as she could to twist my comments to sound like I wanted to sexually abuse her. To call her a "slut" is a polite way of putting it.

"Sex Therapist" what a fucking meme career lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: back in the days they were simply known as whores who friendzoned you after taking all your money :feelshaha:

[UWSL]I feel confussion when I read that you have changed the topic to sex when I read in your previous comment that you only wanted a cuddle and you ask why women assume that men want sex. I even notice feelig distrust. I have a desire for congruence and transparency:)[/UWSL]
Notice how she changed what I said.

I actually had asked why women assume that men only want sex. And I had said that I wanted to cuddle naked with her. I didn't say that was all I wanted.

And the topic was sex in her original post.

In my final comment, I told her that I like women being in control.

She then blocked me.

Initially, when I said that I wanted to cuddle naked with her, she responded nicely. But after I started discussing things related (not directly) to sex, she was determined to portray me as a predator any way she could.

She says that she views sex positively.

To her, sex must be all about denying and shaming men.

In my final comment, I told her that I like women being in control.

Ah. You wasted money speaking to a "Sexual Therapist"...unfortunate. All holes rely on sexual manipulation to further themselves.

Ah. You wasted money speaking to a "Sexual Therapist"...unfortunate. All holes rely on sexual manipulation to further themselves.

Good thing I didn't spend any money on her.

She has an OnlyFans.

The video I've made is probably a lot better than the ones she is selling.