Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Why should we women care about men's problems, it's their problems, not ours"

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
"Ughh, why should we care about men's struggles, those are THEIR struggles, it's their problem, not ours, men should solve their own problems by supporting each other and leave us women in peace :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ".

Then why should we men care about women's problems if they are not going to reciprocate doing the same? They want the empathy they don't wanna give, they don't want to put an effort to give but are annoyingly entitled to receive.

The amount of times I have heard stupid useless feminists saying things like this is disgusting, feminism is proof that the blackpill is true, the fact that feminist women can have the sexual fun we DREAM about despite being such disgusting and toxic beings with repulsive personalities shows that personality doesn't matter all that much. I hope feminists build their women-only country so that they can dissapear from our lives and our spaces and leave us in peace, we don't want them in our lives.

I hope feminists keep showing how much they hate men and how much they don't care about the struggles of the opposite sex so that we men can justify doing the same.

Last edited:
"Ughh, why should we care about men's struggles, those are THEIR struggles, it's their problem, not ours, men should solve their own problems by supporting each other anf leave us women in peace "
Little do they know that it was men who "cared" (lol) for women's struggles which is what gave them the right to vote. Fucking retards say they're more empathetic only to turn around and prove they aren't.

they say stuff like this then want us to become personal white knights

Fucking retards say they're more empathetic only to turn around and prove they aren't.
The "empathetic gender" is a very toxic group of people nowadays.

Little do they know that it was men who "cared" (lol) for women's struggles which is what gave them the right to vote. Fucking retards say they're more empathetic only to turn around and prove they aren't.
We should revoke the rights

It makes me really wonder how men still haven’t woken the fuck up & still defend foids.
Some have but most are unfortunately still cucks

Best those hypocrite foids

These same foids still want to men care about feminism and woman violence. I'm not a foid and I have my own man problems to care about these shit

Yea then why should I marry a Post-wall Roasted 304?
My choice, not theirs

Feminists are always hopping around saying that feminism is also good for men and for men's rights but they always tell on themselves by these comments

they say stuff like this then want us to become personal white knights
On some level, they know that they will always have simps and that nobody cares about us. That's why they're so brazen about their double standards.

Feminists are always hopping around saying that feminism is also good for men and for men's rights but they always tell on themselves by these comments
I hate this patronising shit. They only say it to gaslight us and shift the focus back towards their problems. Feminists have no interest in tackling the problems affecting men, much less any tangible solutions to them.

Eventually, we'll MAKE them "care". Women have children, and with 100s of millions of ugly guys merely dropping out of the standard Life Script, we'll destroy those children's future by wrecking the economy so severely it'll take the entire planet centuries to recover.

Last edited:
Because men care about your problems

Because men care about your problems
They don't, but at least they don't demand my attention to their problems by playing their victim and attacking my rights of presumption of innocence.

foids that say this should be raped

Womens problems - being weaker than men. The solution: give women equal rights.

Mens problems: Beauty standards. Give all men a chance to date someone. The solution:

''It isn't our problem''

These same foids still want to men care about feminism and woman violence. I'm not a foid and I have my own man problems to care about these shit
I only care about the problems of virgin men, all the other rest of humanity are too privileged for my empathy.

As an incel it feels like every female you meet is not single. Then you found out a lot of them
are actually just lying to you.

They don't, but at least they don't demand my attention to their problems by playing their victim and attacking my rights of presumption of innocence.
Yes we do I'm a man
Our problema are the same

Womens problems - being weaker than men. The solution: give women equal rights.
How can you give equal rights to someone who is weeker brob

That's means you are giving them more rights and privilages then men
Mens problems: Beauty standards. Give all men a chance to date someone. The solution:

''It isn't our problem''
Yep mens can

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back