Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Sex vs love: final round

Which one?

• First one

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Second

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
First woman: she crave for your dick. She is extremely horny for your cock. She only think about your penis. But, she don't love or care about you. She treat sex with you as equivalent of sex doll or dildo . Your sex with her is completely dehumanized and emotionless.

Second woman: she love you the most in the entire universe. You are the most important person in the whole universe for her. She only thinks and dreams about you. Every second with you is like heaven for her and every second without you is like a living hell. Your flaws like short height and ugliness are positives for her. She would give her life for you without a second thought. BUT, you can't have sex with her. You can hug her, kiss her (even in the mouth) but no smexy time. You can't even see her naked.

So, which one you choose?

Example of first woman
EljB9trXIAA LFt 1

Example of second woman
978d72a785e287cf4368c90999adc754

I don't need love. I need thick robust sluts with good genes to ride my cock.

If she doesn't have sex with me, she doesn't love me

It doesn't work like that with women. If they have sex with someone, they want his genetics. (Or in bluepilled words: They love him for who he is.)

second, im love starved. this would be absolute heaven for me.

i would choose love but not with the girl you already suggested it since she looks like a trap and i like my girls with long hair.
i choose vaneloppe to be my waifu
Vanellope no tendrá la voz de la Chilindrina en 'Ralph el demoledor 2' -  Grupo Milenio

First woman: she crave for your dick. She is extremely horny for your cock. She only think about your penis. But, she don't love or care about you. She treat sex with you as equivalent of sex doll or dildo . Your sex with her is completely dehumanized and emotionless.

Second woman: she love you the most in the entire universe. You are the most important person in the whole universe for her. She only thinks and dreams about you. Every second with you is like heaven for her and every second without you is like a living hell. Your flaws like short height and ugliness are positives for her. She would give her life for you without a second thought. BUT, you can't have sex with her. You can hug her, kiss her (even in the mouth) but no smexy time. You can't even see her naked.

So, which one you choose?

Example of first woman

Example of second woman
Love cuz that’s better in every way

Second. I want someone to love me.

First off the second foid will never exist jfl