Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity SEX WORK IS WORK

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I keep seeing women sharing pictures like this on Facebook.

96AEF365 B51A 4F45 ADD2 C240B5095049

But remember: These days sex work isn't prostitution, it's posting nudes on OnlyFans. Their "work" is just uploading pictures to their account 2 hours a day, and maybe recording private videos for cucks for 1 hour. Then they just spend the rest of their day watching Netflix, shopping, or texting Chad. I hate women and their fake "careers".

If it's "work" then put it on your resume.

won't someone smash their heads in please

It would fit in the entertainment section, if you consider other entertainment like professional sports/movie actors etc as work as well.

It would fit in the entertainment section, if you consider other entertainment like professional sports/movie actors etc as work as well.
at least in pro sports you have to be especially skilled, you dont need to have much to start an onlyfans other than a reasonably good looking body. or you can be a landwhale and market yourself as a "bbw"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back