Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Internet is Responsible for Making 95% of Women Whores

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
95% of all women are now Whores because the internet gave them the ability to be so

95% of Women Today whore themselves by:

- Posting 'thirst trap' pictures of themselves on Instagram
- offering their bodies as target practice for Chad on Tinder
- Selling their nudes on onlyfans
- Doing 'bikini hauls' and other type videos on youtube

Just thing about it. 25 years ago women were not getting reamed in the ass by Chad in mass. They werent selling their nudes to random men. They werent posting pictures of themselves or youtube videos of themselves half naked for men to jerk to

25 years ago none of that existed. Virgin women actually existed. Whores were prostitutes. Now the girl next door is a whore. Now somebodys mom is a whore.

Its screwed up man I tell you.

Yeah it’s fucked up man. 25 years ago, having shit like that be public (“thirst trap” pictures, talking openly about sex, etc.) that woman would basically be socially shunned and would have a very hard time finding a job.

Especially dating apps fuck the jews

sometime between 1960 to 2000 was probably the best time to be alive in the history of the human race for majority of people

if your in the top 1 percent of looks and wealth then the present is the best

True. toliets modern day is fucked up, most men are cucked for supporting toliets rights.

toliest doesn't care about anything, they just complain and blame men for their action ((like rape))

We must stop simping!
I say: Give them nothing and take from them everything!

Yeah it’s fucked up man. 25 years ago, having shit like that be public (“thirst trap” pictures, talking openly about sex, etc.) that woman would basically be socially shunned and would have a very hard time finding a job.
Too bad it doesn't happen anymore. I saw an active duty girl in the Marine Corp promote her onlyfans on youtube. Imagine having her to represent our armed forces.

Social media was a satanic invention

Too bad it doesn't happen anymore. I saw an active duty girl in the Marine Corp promote her onlyfans on youtube. Imagine having her to represent our armed forces.
U.S Military is so cucked I can't respect their wokeness. I'll never fight for these faggots until they become based again.

Thanks to feminism its totally fine for them to do it now. feminism has always been about alleviating women of any responsibility. They dont understand this hurts them more then helps them

whoring has gotten so bad we've had to come up with new terms for it, like THOT

U.S Military is so cucked I can't respect their wokeness. I'll never fight for these faggots until they become based again.
The infantry isn't cucked but that's because they're cannon fodder.

That’s ridiculous :feelsseriously: I also couldn’t imagine having to serve alongside someone like that or even having to be be a male soldier under her command… :feelsclown::feelsseriously:
whoring has gotten so bad we've had to come up with new terms for it, like THOT
True, also would be funny if it weren’t so sad :feelsseriously:

You mean the Kikes

You spelled jews wrong

AND WHO OWNS THOSE APPS THAT ENABLE WOMEN TO BE ONLINE WHORES?

also

WHO GAVE WOMEN THE MONEY TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL SOCIALITE WHORES?

95% of all women are now Whores because the internet gave them the ability to be so

Just thing about it. 25 years ago women were not getting reamed in the ass by Chad in mass. They werent selling their nudes to random men. They werent posting pictures of themselves or youtube videos of themselves half naked for men to jerk to

25 years ago none of that existed. Virgin women actually existed. Whores were prostitutes. Now the girl next door is a whore. Now somebodys mom is a whore.

Its screwed up man I tell you.
100% women whores not just 95

It's like 98%. Everyone I met was filled by atleast 7 guys before. What the actual fuck happened to this world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back