Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sexhaver chad said teen sex is "overrated"

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
In high school during group work I got assigned with a chad and some normie who began arguing about sex while i did the work like a fucking cuck. The chad talked about how he fucked some 16 year old blonde pussy raw and how sex was "overrated" while the normie argued it's not overrated. I wanted to take the scissors and shove it in the chads fucking eyes to get him to shut the fuck up.

high school and already incel meanwhile i am oldfag getting agemogged

I'm not in high school I'm 21 this happened a few years ago
oh well fuck him then :lasereyes: i still think about high school daily because of the relentless torment

THOMAS FOOOKIN' SHELBY AYE

There is a term for this, namely Chadsplaining.

1245px Hierarchy of needs2 4245067047

"Money is overrated," said the rich person.

"Sex is overrated," said the sexhaver.

I was born yesterday, too, suckers.

The girl he fucked too wasn't some land whale it was a 9/10 :feelsrope:
Raw sex with a 16-year-old blondie would be my dream come true, and your Chad acquaintance still had the audacity to complain...

Teenage love is so important for your mental wellbeing. Missing out on it is equivalent to missing a slew of developmental milestones. It's learning the fundamentals of romantic relationships, it's finding your place in the tribe, it's learning how your body works, it's connecting with another human being in the most intimate way. It's a rite of passage in every sense.

Sexhavers will undermine teenage love's importance by saying it is dramatic and awkward, but even that is as an essential part of growing up. It's like scraping your knee while learning to walk. It might hurt then, but it's an essential learning experience.

Last edited:
Thats like saying "Fresh food is overrated"

Raw sex with a 16-year-old blondie would be my dream come true, and your Chad acquaintance still had the audacity to complain...
I know he still fucking complaining like what? I just didn't say anything but I wish I did.

Anyone who had teen love ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE OPINIONS ON OUR LATE VIRGINITY!!

"Money is overrated," said the rich person.

"Sex is overrated," said the sexhaver.
It's always the same thing.
Privileged people whining continuously not being aware of their privileges.

It's always the same thing.
Privileged people whining continuously not being aware of their privileges.
It's like acknowledging their privileges will make people want to take them away. Maybe some deserve it. I've heard that women have privileges...

It's like acknowledging their privileges will make people want to take them away. Maybe some deserve it. I've heard that women have privileges...
Pretty privilege :feelspuke:

Money doesn't buy happiness :feelswhat:
Not but generally speaking the more money you have, the less problems you have

Women are the most privileged group of the planet rn

>Man swimming in fresh water tells man dying of thrist that water is overrated

:feelsseriously:

Women are the most privileged group of the planet rn
Yep. And the more privileged they are, the more ungrateful and demanding they become. Western ones are the most insufferable because they have been handed everything and still find reasons to complain.

Not but generally speaking the more money you have, the less problems you have
I know, was just being sarcastic. For most people it can significantly improve quality of life