Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sexhaver normies act like they're a main character.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Went to a shop and female with 1 or 2 children occupied all sidewalk like it's their personal property.
It's like these normie sexhavers don't even consider other people when they act.
They are insensitive, selfish, solipsistic but it's obviously inkwells who have a shitty personality.

I just barge right through them when they occupy the whole sidewalk, especially if its a group of foids. Then they looked shocked jfl

Somehow normies are worse than chads.

It's insane to see how many people are unself aware in general, since that way of thinking is technically the majority.

i've noticed that women with children are very cocky and act like everyone owes them

I just barge right through them when they occupy the whole sidewalk, especially if its a group of foids. Then they looked shocked jfl
They can't do shit cause they know that they're weak inferior cunts.

Went to a shop and female with 1 or 2 children occupied all sidewalk like it's their personal property.
It's like these normie sexhavers don't even consider other people when they act.
They are insensitive, selfish, solipsistic
I deeply hate foids cause they're all entitled whores who think they're some goddess queen, like bitch the only reason you have life on easy mode is cause you have some flappy beef curtain pussy between your legs.

i've noticed that women with children are very cocky and act like everyone owes them
Women in general act entitled. They think that males should help them while they consider it shocking and unacceptable if you want to use their body for sexual gratification.

I deeply hate foids cause they're all entitled whores who think they're some goddess queen, like bitch the only reason you have life on easy mode is cause you have some flappy beef curtain pussy between your legs.
Even pathetic and weak men can beat them.

Same. When I’m riding towards a group of them on my bike, the fuckers don’t even move when they clearly see me. I just keep riding at my same pace towards them moving as far to the right of the sidewalk as I can. If they don’t move, they deserve whatever they get. Then they move at the last second and look at me like I’m an ass for doing that.

Gigabased, I too do this jfl

They are insensitive, selfish, solipsistic but it's obviously inkwells who have a shitty personality.
Thats why I dont stop my e bike when I am riding through a bike path of couples

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back