Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normies always act like they’re the most attractive on the earth.

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I swear to god they act so arrogant and cocky just because they’re able to get a couple of friends including foids (who don’t even speak to them after class) and they act like they get quote in quote “bitches”. I remember one time in class, these normies came to my class and did a tally on who gets “bitches” and this one dumbass next to me decides to point at me and say that i don’t get any then he pointed at this other nerdy guy and said that he definitely doesn’t get any.

I felt bad for that guy ngl he had a nerdy voice too. Anyways i think the normie was in my class again the following year and i checked his social posts. THERES NOT A SINGLE GIRLFRIEND OF HIS IN SIGHT. These normies just cope by pretending to get bitches simply cuz they’re friends with them and once they get ghosted and friendzoned, they go ahead and get angry and take it out on us incels and say that it’s just “personality” and that they simply weren’t funny enough” . Most of these normies are kinda hideous too They ain’t all that. If they get a girl they would be replaced by chad in the coming months.

Normfag are arrogant Delusional retards

These desperate simps boosted these ugly mid ass hoes egos up, and now they started thinking they're hot 10/10s.

you can tell them : yeye you are a chad and you can get stacy
then stacy will reject them and they will get angry xDD

they live in their own world, and need a harsh reality check

When a normie bypasses Red Pill and goes straight to BlackPill would his Blackpill rage be almost too much to take, most of us go blue red and black pills over many years in some cases, maybe normies are scared to leave the blue pill plantation

a couple of friends including foids (who don’t even speak to them after class) and they act like they get quote in quote “bitches”

Ridiculous.

Normscum jumping off a bridge is a good sight comparable to the trash dumping itself.