Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sexual fantasies about me

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
84S99h.png

4m9vKR.png

6yzBg7.png

wBAWKAV.jpg

People fall for your innocence and decency ngl. But imagining anything sexual about a guy who's not even gay is absolutely stupid imho. But anyways, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I tend to see users with 2D girls as cute for some reason. That's why I don't use one.

I tend to see users with 2D girls as cute for some reason. That's why I don't use one.
LOL i fucking thought i was the only one, i'm out here crushing on guys here with waifu avatars like @idkwattodowithlife
But i don't want them to change, it's cope for me.

yeah, avatars affect how you perceive a person
I've also noticed using different avatars affects the way one writes, so I avoid having a too submissive one

That thoughgay was an infiltrator right?

2D girls are attractive, don't know what y'all are talking about. Though the avatars give you the stigma that they're prime JB anime girls, so to each their own perception.

Gays can't be incel btw.

everyone, make sure to report the types like that first guy even if it's in PMs.

I'm sorry but that's fucking hilarious.

LOL i fucking thought i was the only one, i'm out here crushing on guys here with waifu avatars like @idkwattodowithlife
But i don't want them to change, it's cope for me.
@caffeine455 used to have a Makoto avi :heart::heart: or @hunchback with the Shinobu avi.

I tend to think of people with cute 2D girl avis as cute even though they are probably ugly and autistic. Avis can pre-determine alot about someone's internet persona.

"Im going to get you baka twinky"
He's probably either a troll or someone who lost his mind and went after you because of your avatars.

You don't even have pics of you going around here as far as I know, do you?

He's probably either a troll or someone who lost his mind and went after you because of your avatars.

You don't even have pics of you going around here as far as I know, do you?
Yeah this is what I think as well. No I don't have pictures of myself on this forum

At least some people like you enough to make a fan fic about you

I will bring her back. you seem to like her even more than me. she's still mine though.
I'm a big fan, she's not my waifu but she was in the running. Very high-tier 2D girl.

With a cute cartoon avi it lowers people's defences and you can get away with saying a lot of stuff.

don't flirt with me silly boys

This is a hilarious thread.

I've also noticed using different avatars affects the way one writes, so I avoid having a too submissive one
:feelscry:

i was expecting something different when i clicked on this thread

CLICKBAIT

I remember you mentioning you're really short too. anyways, gotta stop having evil thoughts.

Incels are lonely. Not surprising to suspect that. I bet a lost of anime pic users here get a lot interesting messages.

I sometimes picture users here as anime girls that I am talking to. I usually picture the person as their profile.

this is now a facade worship thread.

Gakkou-Gurashi-12-12.jpg

p.s. we should also make a pilgrimage to hamburg, germany, and live in his basement.

I'm always right lmao.

I told EVERYONE this would happen. But did anyone listen? Nope.

Last edited:
fucking faggot tbh
if ur that dude ill sell u weeds leg pic for money tbh lmao

can we agree that innuendos like what idkwhattodo does is also gay rp and shouldnt be allowed?

Validation I guess :lul::lul:
Even though it's not the type you want