Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel sexual incompatibility is a meme

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/11yyp4j/comment/jdcpbey/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

"staying virgin until marriage is bad, because the partners won't know if they're sexually compatible"

total bullshit. There is no such thing. I'll translate it for you:

"My husbands dick is too small for my taste, I want him to be bigger and better looking to pleasure me:foidSoy:"

It doesn't matter if the foid doesn't get the sexual pleasure she wants. She should just live with it.
And no this is not an excuse to cheat as some whores and cucks might try to argue. If she ever cheats, no matter the reason, she deserves death. Simple as.

sexual incompability is just a light hearted way of saying "you're not a chad"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/11yyp4j/comment/jdcpbey/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

"staying virgin until marriage is bad, because the partners won't know if they're sexually compatible"

"My husbands dick is too small for my taste, I want him to be bigger and better looking to pleasure me:foidSoy:"

It doesn't matter if the foid doesn't get the sexual pleasure she wants. She should just live with it.
And no this is not an excuse to cheat as some whores and cucks might try to argue. If she ever cheats, no matter the reason, she deserves death. Simple as.

Simple as:yes:

SInce both the man and the woman will be virgins, sexual compatibility won't be an issue as neither of them will have any past experience.

Its the highest order of cope, the only sexual compatibility is whether your chad or not and whores need an excuse to ride the cock carousel before settling. This why they can explain why turning their pussy into roast beef was actually important for her mental health and relationship