Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sexual livelihood and sexual history are representations of power

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★★
Sexuality, as in having a sexual livelihood and a sexual history, are representations of power. In human world, sex is constanly associated with influence and domimation, because its baseed on the use of human bodies as sexual objects.

To exercise one's own sexuality on other humans can be a demonstration of power, depending on how its exercised. Failure to demonstrate one's sexuality (by human standards) would be perceived to indicate an emotional / mental weakness in the person, and would also indicate genetic defectiveness, physical inferiority or social inferiority in the human world.

The ones with power have a higher accessibility to sex. The ones without power have a lower accessibility. Sex represents power and influence. As forced sex is illegal, the ways that sex is used by humans to dominate other humans (especially with females), has a lot more to do with psychological and social tactics in modern society. Like gaslighting, force-feeding ignorant males with :bluepill:, telling them to jump loads of hoops before they can validated sex while Chad slays every week with almost no effort.

Currently females have the upper hand in the power dynamics of sexual relations in human world. Because they have a much higher demand in sex market and they have more males competing for them than vice versa. Plus thanks to social media, its much easier for females to connect with a wider variety of potential mating partners and gravitate towards the minority of men who are high tier or statusmaxed, while leaving normies to battle for scraps.

Last edited:
Women make fun of men's looks primarily to signal that that man has no power. That he's lame (in the metaphorical sense).

I have nol idea what your trying to say. sex is power or its a representation of power or something idk

I have nol idea what your trying to say. sex is power or its a representation of power or something idk
Representation of power. To demonstrate one's power in the human world. Perhaps you havent seen how zoomer females behave today in modern world?

You dont see it? How these females assert their domimance in the sex market through self-glorification of their sexual desirability (due to mass simping) and gaslighting normies who dont get pussy as easily or as frequently as Chad does?

Yeah but its a show of the influence of foids over men. Females dont "make men cucks". Men make themselves cucks, through their failure to control their impulses to go extreme lengths for foid validation.

Its a direct sign to the mental and social control that females have over males when it comes to sexual relations.

Last edited:
High IQ post.

Houellebecq talks about this. He says sexual mastery is mastery over time - through reproduction. But the problem is that even if sex is decoupled from reproduction, like how foids dont have kids anymore, it wouldn't make a difference. Because of the individualism in our society, people will always want to show their dominance over other people, even if it has no practical use. It's a rat race.
social media
I think social media is like a system of social/sexual proof. Like how it used to be you needed to show proof of vaccination to get in anywhere. Social media is like evidence that you have a history of being a normie. When normies meet new people they "vet" them by asking for their insta, and if they have a long list of pictures of being out in social gatherings with foids, they're in. If you are truecel and don't have social media or pictures with foids, you will be shunned.

I think social media is like a system of social/sexual proof. Like how it used to be you needed to show proof of vaccination to get in anywhere. Social media is like evidence that you have a history of being a normie. When normies meet new people they "vet" them by asking for their insta, and if they have a long list of pictures of being out in social gatherings with foids, they're in. If you are truecel and don't have social media or pictures with foids, you will be shunned.
Yeah I have this idea as well. I hate the normie mentality because its really shallow. They use devices that indicate social value (like social media) to determine a person's overall worth. Social capital is like Money - The more you have of it, the more valuable you are to other people in society, because social capital is a universially beneficial resource, just like money.

A person with relatively high social capital would be more convenient to have in your social circle, than a person with relatively low social capital. They can introduce you to new people, invite you to social events where high-value people are likely to attend, propose to you with new capitalist ventures, offer you with financial opportunities that other people may not have the opportunity to, and so on...

But even if I had the opportunity to share pictures with famous people and put on the impression of a high-value socialite on SM to attract the attention of normies, I'd rather not. Because I think most normies are frivolous and shallow; I dont like the ideas normies tend to support in their "groupthink" (e.g religion, :redpill: shit, wokeness, romance, other :bluepill: shit)

Last edited:
Plus SM is full of deceptive imagery and artificial shit - Someone who has intelligence and the ability to critically evaluate, would never take anything on SM for face value. They wouldnt judge people in a negative manner simply due to their lack of social connections or their lack of SM activity, because there could be more to what appears on the surface. Until you fully understand the identity or mindset of the person in question, you never know what they may have concealed that would interest you.

For instance, there are people (specifically zoomer idiots) who constantly make an effort to display a lavish, expensive, high-end, socialite lifestyle on their SM profiles, but in reality they are broke with no investments and low income. In the same manner, there's wealthy people in society who dont make an effort to flaunt their wealth, on SM or IRL.

Sometimes it can be the people who show off the least who have the most, and the people who show off the most who have the least.