Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sexual poverty is a real thing, and it can only be solved by women having sex with ugly males

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Trying to explain what it is like to be incel to someone who isn’t, is like an unemployed person trying to explain why they don’t have a job to someone with a private education and a rich family.

A rich person can never understand what it is like to be poor, in the same way normies can’t understand what it is like to be incel.

Sexual poverty is unsolvable, some men are just dealt a crap hand in life and women don’t want them.

Women don’t to hear this, because the standard narrative about sex is women are saints and men are shallow. If there are in fact thousands of perfectly decent ugly men without partners, that suggests women are just as shallow as men.

Hence why normies say incels have to be monsters, it isn’t women’s shallowness that leaves them alone, it is the fact they are sexist monsters. Funny how many good looking sexists seem to have wives and girlfriends.

The solution is the use of sex dolls.

It is cheaper than a common foid.

True ..true , in the long run sex dolls are the best choice ( the ones with the artificial heat)... but there is some cuck-incels that also want emotional support from a woman lol ..

True ..true , in the long run sex dolls are the best choice ( the ones with the artificial heat)... but there is some cuck-incels that also want emotional support from a woman lol ..
It's over for incels who want emotional support...

no one cares for us.Women want us dead and so does society.