Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sexual tension between indian men and chinese women

E

Expat

Greycel
As chinaman this baffles me to no end, is it bcuz kama sutra propoganda, or maybe cuz hindu is more masculine compared to nerdy communist chinese man?

main-qimg-99dd3e08cdbc2dca64e0f99f1728aadd.webp

As chinaman this baffles me to no end, is it bcuz kama sutra propoganda, or maybe cuz hindu is more masculine compared to nerdy communist chinese man?

Tought it said chickens

Theyre looksmatched, and hes probably a it cel making 6k a month

Nigga is cherrypicking like there arent 2 gazillion chinks

hes probably a it cel making 6k a month
This was my first thought as well.

For the currycel to get access to noodlefoid pussy, he needs to betabuxx.

This was my first thought as well.

For the currycel to get access to noodlefoid pussy, he needs to betabuxx.
China is facing a bride crisis, estimated 10 million men are incels (not enough women) so its a race to make most money, and they ship wives from asia

Nigga is cherrypicking like there arent 2 gazillion chinks
This is just an example of many, hindu men are treated like prize horses in china.

I think its the taboo of getting with a strong capitalist man, this arouses chinese women

This pajeet must be some kind of CEO or something, otherwise this would be impossible with his hindu level of skin tone, pp size or cow dunk consumption.

This is just an example of many, hindu men are treated like prize horses in china.

I think its the taboo of getting with a strong capitalist man, this arouses chinese women
Just be curry never fails @Chudpreet

This pajeet must be some kind of CEO or something, otherwise this would be impossible with his hindu level of skin tone, pp size or cow dunk consumption.
I see hindu men who work as laborers with pretty chinese princess, money isnt the attraction.

Hindu and white men have a certain allure, maybe thanks to shared aryan heritage idk

SHe doesn´t look fully Chinese