Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory SFcel on the pussification of Asia

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Thoughts? @AsiaCel @pyromancer1234

He's right that Asia is being turned into the brothel of the world and Kpoop fashion turning rice men into effeminate fags is part of this.

Last edited:
what forum is this?

The real reason is they eat too much soy

View attachment 1009352

He's right that Asia is being turned into the brothel of the world and Kpoop fashion turning rice men into effeminate fags is part of this.
Yeah, the Jews are responsible for the recent 56% faces in kpop

View attachment 1009352

Thus i loathe normies who care about clothings. I can't even describe about how much do i scorn them. Sending them for gas showers won't be enough. Just wanna let their existence is completely obliterated from this world.

Last edited:
Thus i loathe normies who care about clothings. I can't even describe about how much i do i scorn them. Sending them for gas showers won't be enough. Just wanna let their existence is completely obliterated from this world.
(The following statement is a hypothetical Nazi Asia Order in 21488 year) There's a few synagogues in Asia. Easy pickings. Then crash into tourist areas and have some state sponsored MG42 gunners and mow down the noodles and sexpats.

Said it before and I'll say it again: asians would benefit from racemixing with more savage masculine races to counterbalance their pussy ass subservient nature

View attachment 1009352

I think this is a tranny larper that also went by "Andrea Ostrov Letania"

Eitherway, KPop has increased asian smv massively giving them a niche for western some foids

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    17.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    8.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    23.1 KB · Views: 38
View attachment 1009352

He is not wrong. Women would be much more attracted to Asian guys who look like Jin Sakai or Miyamoto Musashi(long haired bearded Samurai) rather than Kpop niggas. But off course gaybalists want us to worship Homos.

Eitherway, KPop has increased asian smv massively giving them a niche for western some foids
Brutal, you can't escape trannies even on obscure right wing blogs :dafuckfeels:

I remember that guy from his comments on Manosphere sites years ago. His comments always had this weirdness to them that I can't explain, and they often had a racial humiliation aspect to them.

I remember that guy from his comments on Manosphere sites years ago. His comments always had this weirdness to them that I can't explain, and they often had a racial humiliation aspect to them.
Yeah he was a crypto cuck larping as an sfcel

Thus i loathe normies who care about clothings. I can't even describe about how much do i scorn them. Sending them for gas showers won't be enough. Just wanna let their existence is completely obliterated from this world.
Agreed, Total Normie Death by 2025