Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL sgt 4chan

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
_101022767_alek.jpg

I still have a feeling that post was doctored in some way to make incels look bad.

if someone made that post here every reply would just be a glowy photo

couldn't you use the verb "faked" I had to use fucking Jewgle to look that word up and you know how I hate Jewgle :feelsree:
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Still means the same thing.

What I mean is either his Facebook got hacked and glowies put that in there to make it seem like an incel-related attack, or if Minassian really wrote this he probably did it to be edgy or someshit.

But I don't think if anyone would post something like that right before committing a mass shooting. Maybe a manifesto of some kind, but that post just seems too "cheesy" for it to be serious.

Anyway, I still don't think Minassian was ever in r/incels or this forum before his attack happened (though I wasn't in the incel community at that time), yes he might have trouble with females due to his autism and being an ethnic in Toronto.

At least Elliot Rodger was actually part of PUAhate from what I've heard.

Still means the same thing.

What I mean is either his Facebook got hacked and glowies put that in there to make it seem like an incel-related attack, or if Minassian really wrote this he probably did it to be edgy or someshit.

But I don't think if anyone would post something like that right before committing a mass shooting. Maybe a manifesto of some kind, but that post just seems too "cheesy" for it to be serious.

Anyway, I still don't think Minassian was ever in r/incels or this forum before his attack happened (though I wasn't in the incel community at that time), yes he might have trouble with females due to his autism and being an ethnic in Toronto.

At least Elliot Rodger was actually part of PUAhate from what I've heard.
I mean that you people should stop using bombastic, pretentious words when there are simpler words that convey the same thing.

I mean that you people should stop using bombastic, pretentious words when there are simpler words that convey the same thing.
What's wrong with that? If I used the word "doctored" you already know that it's of something that has been deceitfully manipulated.

What's wrong with that? If I used the word "doctored" you already know that it's of something that has been deceitfully manipulated.
I am brainlet please be patient

HEIL I.N.C.E.L. KOMMANDO (in video game)

FBI doing it before the attack would be tinfoil hat conspiracy imo.
Minassian probably just did it to be edgy.

FBI doing it before the attack would be tinfoil hat conspiracy imo.
Minassian probably just did it to be edgy.
I mean even if he that was posted after that would seem sus. Because usually before going on these attacks people might write a manifesto explaining their thoughts and motives, because if you're gonna go ER and then kill yourself might as well leave a final note to the world. You're not gonna post something like that after you commit the act, by the time you get arrested.

But usually these kinds of posts are more serious and they talk about their lives leading to that point and the struggles they had that pushed them to the edge, not some edgy shitpost full of incel lingo and 4chan references that was posted just to create attention.

Which is why I believe it was put there by glowies to put the blame on incels and make us seem like terrorists.

Which is why I believe it was put there by glowies to put the blame on incels and make us seem like terrorists.
Glowies are willing to do all kinds of shit but how would they know it beforehand to post false flag though? That's the part where it becomes tinfoil.
I think it's simply more likely and straightforward that Minassian was immature and not well versed in respective subcultures and that's why he made that cringe comment.

Glowies are willing to do all kinds of shit but how would they know it beforehand to post false flag though? That's the part where it becomes tinfoil.
I think it's simply more likely and straightforward that Minassian was immature and not well versed in respective subcultures and that's why he made that cringe comment.
A lot of these terrorist attacks and mass shootings on civilians are probably staged, or if they have real casualties they are committed by agents or people brainwashed by them and then they put the blame on some random psycho in order to cause mass hysteria and further an agenda.