Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 4chan has a lot of pedo shit

I used to wake up

I used to wake up

Recruit
★★★
They either ask to chat on a separate app such as session trading "nl" No limit content or something, wich includes cp or just shit like this. Fuck 4Chan.
Screenshot 20240311 212005

Oh shit, that’s not surprising, like not one bit. Same people who cum in jars are pedos big surprise.

Oh shit, that’s not surprising, like not one bit. Same people who cum in jars are pedos big surprise.
Wasn't that bad some years ago though. Shit just got overwhelmed by trannies and fags.

Troons are pedos? Wow, what a shocker

ill never understand why people are attracted to pre-pubescent kids

4chan is finished

wtf how does it have 141 replies and hasnt gotten nuked. do they just not care anymore???

wtf how does it have 141 replies and hasnt gotten nuked. do they just not care anymore???
That's what I was thinking. Back then they would've tracked them down :feelsrope:

I think it’s funny how each board on 4chan is it’s own separate microbiome.

On another board this cunt would’ve gotten doxxed or reported.

I think it’s funny how each board on 4chan is it’s own separate microbiome.

On another board this cunt would’ve gotten doxxed or reported.
Not really it's everywhere

It’s an Ai art thread, that’s why. That’s why it has a guide, did not even need to visit the thread to know this.

Also OP is a baiting faggot.
Homoman

Last edited:
And normiecucks will say that .is is full of pedos jfl. But that is disgusting. And, btw isnt he traceble? If FBI can track the most disgusting criminals through encrypted networks, the should ne able to get also this reatrdpedofag

And normiecucks will say that .is is full of pedos jfl. But that is disgusting. And, btw isnt he traceble? If FBI can track the most disgusting criminals through encrypted networks, the should ne able to get also this reatrdpedofag
Pedos are getting protected by the western world.

It’s an Ai art thread, that’s why. That’s why it has a guide, did not even need to visit the thread to know this.

Also OP is a baiting faggot.
View attachment 1087688
wait what the fuck you're right. It's literally the first post on /b/ right now. lmao what the hell op hentai isnt cp you troll :feelsUgh:

incels.is has a lot of pedo shit

wait what the fuck you're right. It's literally the first post on /b/ right now. lmao what the hell op hentai isnt cp you troll :feelsUgh:
How isn't it cp

they are not real. you severely misunderstand why cp is illegal and so horrible
Liking animated AI art stuff whatever can actually make you quite interested in the real stuff. Isn't that logical?

4cucks needs to be nuked.