Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Share stories about your sister

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
It must be fucking brutal having a sister and having to witness her transformation into a slut

I don't want to because it's too brutal.

I cum in her for respect its called brotherly love

i am thankfully a single child
i can't imagine having a cumslut sister or some trashy personality chad for a brother :reeeeee:
would be pure suifuel and i would rope for sure :feelsrope:

honestly i would have roped in 2014, i was very close to doing it.

Thankfully a scary/strong father and a Islamic household held the female degeneracy at bay so I never saw anything

If any guy had a sister who would bring back boys to fuck in her bedroom which was audible then you need therapy :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
Married to a rich guy 15 years older than her. Lives in a million dollar house.

Never had any.

My kid sister is in her later 30s, living with some dude in his house. I've never met the guy. Can't complain, as I really don't want to, but it is odd.

I’m fortunate enough not to have one

I have sisters. I don't know the extent of their degeneracy but I assume it's pretty large. They keep it very secret. My older sister was a unicorn to some rich fuck and his wife for like a year. She sent me snapchats of being on this dudes yacht, they went all the way from south of France to Greece stopping by pretty much evey country on the way. Just to go shopping and buy stupid shit. Then went back to USA on a private jet. They would take her to boxing matches and NFL games front row seats.
Female privilege at its fucking finest. This is all true too