Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Share the most cucked thing you have ever done, and how you learned from it.

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Here's mine. It was in the summer of 2016, only a few weeks after I got my driver's license. Some girl I was into at my school begged me to take her to an airport 3 hours away, because her parents refused to make the drive, and also because it offered a direct flight to her destination and she didn't want to a layover at a random airport to get on another plane. And my stupid ass actually accepted to do it. So i woke up at 3:00 AM and drove her all the way across the state to it. A summer day wasted. I learned NEVER to give girls long distance rides because they are all ungrateful bitches. She didn't even pay for my gas money.

Never trust anyone unless you KNOW you will get something back, especially from the femoids. An incel should be very cautious about trusting people.

Now I was bluepilled in Spring of 2016. There was a girl with a squished horse face who I liked a bit. She would always ask for homework help since I was good in Pschology class. One day after a few months of homework helping I asked her on Valentine, got rejected. I checked instagram later and she was public, clicked on one of the pics and she was sending hearts to some CURRY CHAD. ITS OVER. DELETE EVERYTHING.

I decided to give her all the wrong answers when we were testing, she happened to sit next to me. She later got a 34 on that exam. Redeemed myself and discovered blackpill the following year

I bought used panties once. I didn't really learn anything from it, other than that used panties don't really smell like anything really distinct.

I gave this ugly foid a few dollars for a sandwich one time. Like a typical ungrateful bitch, she didn't even thank me. In fact, she had the nerve to ask for even more money shortly afterward. Having learned my lesson, I told her to get fucked. If she were more attractive, I would have told her to blow me if she wanted anything else to eat. Ain't no free lunches in my world, bitch!

I gave this ugly foid a few dollars for a sandwich one time. Like a typical ungrateful bitch, she didn't even thank me. In fact, she had the nerve to ask for even more money shortly afterward. Having learned my lesson, I told her to get fucked. If she were more attractive, I would have told her to blow me if she wanted anything else to eat. Ain't no free lunches in my world, bitch!
giphy.gif

I bought used panties once. I didn't really learn anything from it, other than that used panties don't really smell like anything really distinct.

I can't really tell if your joking. Assuming your speaking the truth, roping is the only option.

I risked losing my driving license because i let this femoid drive me car, even though she didn't have a driving license.

Back in middle school, I was in home room and this couple wanted to kiss but didn't want the teacher to see so they asked me to block them by standing in front of them. I can't believe I actually did that

Nothing because I have never interacted with a female kek

Here's mine. It was in the summer of 2016, only a few weeks after I got my driver's license. Some girl I was into at my school begged me to take her to an airport 3 hours away, because her parents refused to make the drive, and also because it offered a direct flight to her destination and she didn't want to a layover at a random airport to get on another plane. And my stupid ass actually accepted to do it. So i woke up at 3:00 AM and drove her all the way across the state to it. A summer day wasted. I learned NEVER to give girls long distance rides because they are all ungrateful bitches. She didn't even pay for my gas money.

Lmao wtf, why would you guys ever do such a thing?

I haven't even had many opportunities to do cucked shit, being a disabled shut-in since 15. Fuck.

nothing since i barely interacted with females

I can't really tell if your joking. Assuming your speaking the truth, roping is the only option.
I already plan to, don't worry.

Desperation for me. I want so desperately to at least know what a human vagina smells like, what it tastes like, so I bought used panties, but they didn't smell like much, and I couldn't really make out the taste.

Nothing because I have never interacted with a female kek

Because I thought she would show me appreciation, which she didn't.

I don't remember any.

I am uncuckable and uncucked up to this point.

Constantly defended and emotionally supported a foid who didn't give a single shit about me.

i tied a girls shoes everytime she asked because i was scared of her.