Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever hit on a sub4?

• Thread starter Squatting Slavcel
  • Start date
Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★
I have to say I didn't. The risk/reward ratio is trash at 3 or less. Either you get rejected by a 2 and feel pathetic or you have to date a 2 in public and look like a loser couple.

Yes, they were the first ones I tried to get with because I believed they would be easier but boy was I wrong, they were the ones who treated me the worst. At least the Beckys and Stacies respectfully rejected me, but my looksmatched wanted to make sure everyone within a certain radius of us knew she had rejected me.

Yes, they were the first ones I tried to get with because I believed they would be easier but boy was I wrong, they were the ones who treated me the worst. At least the Beckys and Stacies respectfully rejected me, but my looksmatched wanted to make sure everyone within a certain radius of us knew she had rejected me.
Because they knew you were their looksmatch and were insecure about it.

Brootal, I knew it's not worth it even without trying.

If you get rejected by a becky, it's expected. If you get rejected by a 2, it's soul crushing.

Got rejected by a girl in a wheelchair.

Because they knew you were their looksmatch and were insecure about it.
Correct, they feel insulted at the fact it's not a Chad making a move on them

Got rejected by a girl in a wheelchair.

They don't want to be seen as desperate for settling with a sub5 so they're also waiting for a chadlite or HTN.

Yes, and they are by far the worst to deal with. I believe they're insulted that their looksmatch tries to get with them.

I have to say I didn't. The risk/reward ratio is trash at 3 or less. Either you get rejected by a 2 and feel pathetic or you have to date a 2 in public and look like a loser couple.
Yes, but was always rejected. It would be embarassing to be seen with her in public for sure and my family would dislike her because of her looks and would treat me like a needy clown because of that, but I wouldnt really care tbh, i just want to be loved.

Yes, but was always rejected. It would be embarassing to be seen with her in public for sure and my family would dislike her because of her looks and would treat me like a needy clown because of that, but I wouldnt really care tbh, i just want to be loved.
plus, I bring equal looks to the table as well

My mom wants to arrange marriage me to her 2 neice jfl but yes as you have mentioned there is no good would come out of a relationship like this since it is lose-lose and if it involved children then it would be lose³

At least the Beckys and Stacies respectfully rejected me, but my looksmatched wanted to make sure everyone within a certain radius of us knew she had rejected me.
That's why I hate beckies more than Stacie's

My mom wants to arrange marriage me to her 2 neice jfl but yes as you have mentioned there is no good would come out of a relationship like this since it is lose-lose and if it involved children then it would be lose³
Maybe with regression toward the mean your kids would be 4s

I'd go for it. Unless your culture bans contraception, you don't have to have kids.

I'd go for it. Unless your culture bans contraception, you don't have to have kids.
Would probably be a dead bedroom situation. Dead bedroom with a 2 is not worth it.

Yes, and I agree with most of the other replies too. They seem to be the ones with the highest standards in my experience, and it fucking hurts to get dejected like that.

Yes, I did. A sub4 was who I sexually harassed.

Probably I tried

But as always I was rejected

Incel>betabux with a dead bedroom

don't let desperation clouds your better judgment
Indeed. I've worked with many of those dead bedroom men, and believe me, you do not want to end up like that. Those poor guys are trapped forever. They are just resigned to working as much as possible to distract themselves.

The only ones are probably 2-3/10 landwhales and I just wouldnt. I cant get hard over a 300 pound landwhale, plus they would never give you a chance if they lost weight.

I've tried to connect with women who are below average in looks, and was met with
resistance because they preferred men with model looks. They sometimes did it to
make a point infront of me, so I was then forced to begin ignoring them.