Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sharing some of my Poetry

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I initially wanted to gain more respect on this forum before sharing my poetry but I feel like that will never happen, anyway here's the stuff I wrote. This isn't my best poem, but it's one I wrote today while at work.

>"Oh toilets, why, why do you treat me so cruelly, it's so but not unusual in how you act towards me. You truly hurt me, you did me dirty, you unalived me with your words me... it's not funny, we don't get another run at this game of life. I was born to suffer, and to suffer I must do, why must you inflict such misery upon me oh so poem pose it's not a rose, it's a thrown, a thrown into my heart. That's my life a thousand fold of what you suffer. Stacy why, you have it all, it's not enough, your greed will consummate the planet and with it the metaphysical consciousness of the souls of us.

>"Oh Inceltears, you make me feel like shit, it's not funny one bit, here I am minding my own business, preaching civil rights, with all my might, not harming anyone in sight, but you come on this site, and screenshot me in a fight like it's who I am. You mock me, humiliate me, strip me of my dignity. It's not funny, the way you treat me inceltear. Oh so it's oh no so for it's too low, what the plight of arrogance does to whom's soul, without which it's like a dusted tree branch falling in the desert sky."

Let me know what you think. Keep in mind these are recent poems, I have better ones but I wanted to share the type of poetry I write and get a feel on how this forum will respond to my other poems.

No rhymes, 0/10

I was being sarcastic with that last part.

Because you're stupid
Perhaps *turns nose up*

Marie Antoinette Drama GIF by PBS

Imagine writing poetry about IT.

RENT FREE IN THIS FUCKING MORONS HEAD. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
utter utter dogshit

I initially wanted to gain more respect on this forum before sharing my poetry but I feel like that will never happen, anyway here's the stuff I wrote. This isn't my best poem, but it's one I wrote today while at work.

>"Oh toilets, why, why do you treat me so cruelly, it's so but not unusual in how you act towards me. You truly hurt me, you did me dirty, you unalived me with your words me... it's not funny, we don't get another run at this game of life. I was born to suffer, and to suffer I must do, why must you inflict such misery upon me oh so poem pose it's not a rose, it's a thrown, a thrown into my heart. That's my life a thousand fold of what you suffer. Stacy why, you have it all, it's not enough, your greed will consummate the planet and with it the metaphysical consciousness of the souls of us.

>"Oh Inceltears, you make me feel like shit, it's not funny one bit, here I am minding my own business, preaching civil rights, with all my might, not harming anyone in sight, but you come on this site, and screenshot me in a fight like it's who I am. You mock me, humiliate me, strip me of my dignity. It's not funny, the way you treat me inceltear. Oh so it's oh no so for it's too low, what the plight of arrogance does to whom's soul, without which it's like a dusted tree branch falling in the desert sky."

Let me know what you think. Keep in mind these are recent poems, I have better ones but I wanted to share the type of poetry I write and get a feel on how this forum will respond to my other poems.
Beautiful poem brocel. I love that you show the duality of toilets, they treat you like shit, yet they do know love and in the end their greediness with consume the world, their action are revolting yet it is seen as normal by society because you are labeled as a incel :cryfeels:

The same goes for the soyddit cucks, you don't provoke nor disturb them yet you existence gives them a reason to humiliate you and disregard your struggles:cryfeels:.

I'm not a poet, I have never read any poetry outside of highschool but this was beautiful. Would you pin me when you post one of your favourite pieces?

I think you should employ the use of old English words and verbs. Every poetry sounds cringe in modern English.

Beautiful poem brocel. I love that you show the duality of toilets, they treat you like shit, yet they do know love and in the end their greediness with consume the world, their action are revolting yet it is seen as normal by society because you are labeled as a incel :cryfeels:

The same goes for the soyddit cucks, you don't provoke nor disturb them yet you existence gives them a reason to humiliate you and disregard your struggles:cryfeels:.

I'm not a poet, I have never read any poetry outside of highschool but this was beautiful. Would you pin me when you post one of your favourite pieces?
Absolutely friend, I'd be more than happy to, glad you enjoyed.

How is it utter dogshit? You're a fucking retard and classless prick.
saying "oh" in every line doesnt make it sound clever and thoughtful, it just sounds autistic

The poem is decent. It sounds preachy and I'm not quite fond of your structure but I do like your odd rhyming scheme. I look forward to read more poems from you brocel.

It is actually not bad at all. I did not want to look at it bc I thought I would not like it. But now that I have, I am glad I did. It was courageous to post it.

Your bit is great, keep it up

read it all its from the heart, instead of thrown it could be a thorn, in the latter.