Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal She is just 16... WTF

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-

don't go on telling me these whores are kids :feelsclown:, they say some people are pedos for liking 16 y/o's and they don't see the problem here THE 16 YEAR OLDS ARE FUCKING SLUTS WHO FUCK 20+ Y/O CHADS

she is just 16 and has lived life 500x better than me, god i hate whores like this, i hope she gets fucking mugged by a gypsy incel

also the whole rapist problem would get lowered by at least 50% if women stopped dressing up like SLUTS who want to grab attention,

nobody in they right mind will feel bad if a slut like this would get raped if she is too retarded to prevent it by choosing diffrent clothes

a foid dressed up in a crop top and whore stockings is just screaming "RAPE ME" to local rapefugees and niggers in the bronx

Last edited:
Taller, NW0, strong jawline who would have thought

16 with a playboy tattoo.
Okay.

she is baby te hee

Im 8 years older than her
christ

Okay.
I saw a 15 year old foid with a playboy logo’d pants I shit you not. This is America too so she knew what she was doing.

She already looks used up

Legal in texas if the partner of the 16 year old is at least 19 :cool:

Taller, NW0, strong jawline who would have thought

View attachment 323703
She looks 16 to me. That's how most 16 year olds look like here(not facially obvs)

Also JFL the guy is stereotypical Chad kek

I don't see 5'2 balding indian 2/10 janitor ITcels. I see a 6'2 NW0 , White 7/10 chadlite

Yikes she is prepubescent you fuckin pedo

Just lol at her bf zero muscles.height and face are all you need

I saw a 15 year old foid with a playboy logo’d pants I shit you not. This is America too so she knew what she was doing.
I can give a benefit of a doubt on the 15 year old with those pants on if I had to be genuinely honest. Could've been someone else's. Maybe she didn't know what the bunny was.
I know this is very unlikely, but what I mean is I can easily give a benefit of a doubt on something that you can remove off your body with ease because you didn't know what you had on.

That's a bigger difference than a 16 year old already got ink on her body for one, and second is that it's the playboy bunny which at the very least the parents would've known about it and was fine with it. Both are terrible, but one actually marked on your flesh is far worse.

Okay.
mate. femoids here just wait till they're 15 to legally fuck an adult chad, at least that's what i saw

I can give a benefit of a doubt on the 15 year old with those pants on if I had to be genuinely honest. Could've been someone else's. Maybe she didn't know what the bunny was.
I know this is very unlikely, but what I mean is I can easily give a benefit of a doubt on something that you can remove off your body with ease because you didn't know what you had on.

That's a bigger difference than a 16 year old already got ink on her body for one, and second is that it's the playboy bunny which at the very least the parents would've known about it and was fine with it. Both are terrible, but one actually marked on your flesh is far worse.
>maybe she didn’t know what the bunny was
Cope. Who’s else would it be? If it was her friends then another 15 year old girl knows what it is.

also the girl is from Poland so I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t know what it was or if she could get a tattoo easy. Idk

He looks like a lanky faggot
he probably is, here there are 2 chad types, tall and buff or lanklet with 10/10 face

also the girl is from Poland so I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t know what it was or if she could get a tattoo easy. Idk

i heard foids talking about that playboy shit at 12-13 y/o in school, their boomer fathers probably know what playboy is but they're too cucked to care

mate. femoids here just wait till they're 15 to legally fuck an adult chad, at least that's what i saw
Oh, I know about the fucking as they start before they're even a teenager. The difference is they usually try to hide it. I don't think marking yourself with a tattoo like that and openly showing it to the world is hiding at all.

poland should be invaded from 2 sides again

don't go on telling me these whores are kids :feelsclown:, they say some people are pedos for liking 16 y/o's and they don't see the problem here THE 16 YEAR OLDS ARE FUCKING SLUTS WHO FUCK 20+ Y/O CHADS

she is just 16 and has lived life 500x better than me, god i hate whores like this, i hope she gets fucking mugged by a gypsy incel

also the whole rapist problem would get lowered by at least 50% if women stopped dressing up like SLUTS who want to grab attention,

nobody in they right mind will feel bad if a slut like this would get raped if she is too retarded to prevent it by choosing diffrent clothes

a foid dressed up in a crop top and whore stockings is just screaming "RAPE ME" to local rapefugees and niggers in the bronx
Why is that skank dating a poster on this board?

dam. what really sucks is how ugly she fucking is. all fakeup to add more points to her overall score. her face is hideous. her body is okay but obviously has been used up from all the trains she is getting after school.

she is literally just the average girl with fakeup and she is living her best life. nothing but good things will come her way for the rest of her life. that is the female way.

dam. what really sucks is how ugly she fucking is. all fakeup to add more points to her overall score. her face is hideous. her body is okay but obviously has been used up from all the trains she is getting after school.

she is literally just the average girl with fakeup and she is living her best life. nothing but good things will come her way for the rest of her life. that is the female way.
she looks like the type that laughs at incels in school and then gets a couple of cucks to beat the incel up without consequences

I'd fuck her and make him watch.

Wow. Talk about makeupmaxxing. Wonder what the whore looks like behind all those layers of cake.

Wow. Talk about makeupmaxxing. Wonder what the whore looks like behind all those layers of cake.
probably a 4/10 or 5/10 max, you have to be realy insecure to put this much fucking wallpaper on your face

Fuck...16 and 6 years younger than me, countrymen and i'm still fuckin kissles virgin.
She wont be raped. Polish men are soy cucks and has one lowest rape stats in world ( japan has probably bigger molestation of women ).

Ragefuel seeing chads get prime JB pussy. Absolutely over.

a literal toddler! sex has never crossed her mind!

Fuck...16 and 6 years younger than me, countrymen and i'm still fuckin kissles virgin.
She wont be raped. Polish men are soy cucks and has one lowest rape stats in world ( japan has probably bigger molestation of women ).
that's because poland is a white country, no rapefugees, let's just hope some non citizen gypsy will fuck her up

and yes unfortunately 1/2 of polish males are cucks

i hope you are being sarcastic
Keep coping fucktard

If you consider a hole like her to appear used up, maybe there's a reason why you're "incel". Dumbfuck, aside from being a tatted degenerate she looks fine, fertile and healthy.

I would fuck her hard and coom in ever hole