Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious She likes incels

she's just projecting

tons of foids have 'anxiety' and 'depression,' so they pretend to like it when guys aren't social. IRL they would be disgusted by a non-NTcel

time to pack it up boys

She likes autistic chads

Chico but virgin* thats what they mean the shy pretty boy

Blackpill deboonked, close down this forum right now

@NastyMcNiggerShit @LeFrenchCel @proudweeb @Master

Must be one of those born again virgin girls jfl

Like awh

shes talking about a chad who looks shy.

she's just projecting

tons of foids have 'anxiety' and 'depression,' so they pretend to like it when guys aren't social. IRL they would be disgusted by a non-NTcel
No, we're not in their radar, do you really think about the manlet tiny penis incel?

No, they've read tons of wattpads on the retarded chad whos unaware of his looks, so instead of fucking stacy, they are passionately commited to the weird ugly girl and the weird ugly girl (i like them) read them

No, we're not in their radar
tf are you talking about. are you claiming foids are never disgusted by non-NT incels? barely even clear what you think you're responding to

tf are you talking about. are you claiming foids are never disgusted by non-NT incels? barely even clear what you think you're responding to
I meant the tiktok vid "loves shy guys" and my response, they do indeed love virgin shy guys, not incels, being digusted and invisible kinda same,

I meant the tiktok vid "loves shy guys" and my response, they do indeed love virgin shy guys, not incels, being digusted and invisible kinda same,
oh ok

thought you were disagreeing with my post. yeah, some foids (especially pickmes) like to idealize imaginary marginalized guys or w/e. but they'll still usually end up fucking a loud obnoxious Chad jfl

oh ok

thought you were disagreeing with my post. yeah, some foids (especially pickmes) like to idealize imaginary marginalized guys or w/e. but they'll still usually end up fucking a loud obnoxious Chad jfl
Its like black and asian shy girls who are short and very "unsexual" but they spend majority of their time reading about the virgin lonely guy who's 6'4 sharp jawline massive dick, but just so happens to be lonely and loves anime and all the other sociopathic foid things.

I've over heard in train, female convo along the lines,
"guys spend their time reading books about football biographies, whilst we read hot novelles"

Same deluded copes like gamer guys wanting stacy gamer girl, just leads to onlyfans

dnwobfos (did not watch or believe for one second)

Who she's talking about :

"I love nerds :foidSoy:"

she's just projecting

Trusting a foid is guaranteed suicide

Who she's looking at

She baited you into clicking her video.
You're bluepilled, watching tiktok and getting finessed by an e-whore, you're pathetic.

Based and blackpilled

She's just manipulating sub5s into simping for her. Is this your first day on the internet?

She just wants clicks and views. That much should be obvious

It's all a big larp for attention

virtue signalling cunt
hope she gets eaten by crocodiles

She`s a lying attention seeking bitch

Is anyone seriously even falling for that shit?

she likes chadcels

Don't fall for this nonsense

9/11 9/11 9/11 is playing in my mind again, any simp falling for this shit deserves to get tossed into a wood chipper.

It’s all so tiresome.

Virtue signalling at it's finest.