Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel cuck advocates for betabuxxing

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/14af5r5/one_womans_trash_is_another_womans_treasure/

Saw this video on Tiktok about this woman's experience with dating an Asian guy. Every week, they would go on dates where the dude would pay for everything: movies, food, her shopping etc. And every date, he would regularly spend at least $100 on her, despite both of them being in middle school at the time.
I did pretty much the same thing during all of my dates: picked them up; planned all the activities; paid for everything; and dropped them home even if they lived an hour away.

This is what's wrong with ricecels, just be a walking ATM bro :feelstastyman:

I made post about this before, but if a woman really wants you, she would chase you to the ends of the earth.

The documentary Hot Girsl Wanted: Turned on dropped a lot of redpills about this, especially the second episode about a reality star chad who pumps and dumps tinder matches.

Girls would ignore the fact that he ghosted them, ignore that he is an asshole, ignore alll the other girls he is with on his social media, and blow up his phone, drive to his home for a chance to be with him again, some going as far as licking his asshole.

These are the same women the betabuxxers are trying for. It is over.

I made post about this before, but if a woman really wants you, she would chase you to the ends of the earth.

The documentary Hot Girsl Wanted: Turned on dropped a lot of redpills about this, especially the second episode about a reality star chad who pumps and dumps tinder matches.

Girls would ignore the fact that he ghosted them, ignore that he is an asshole, ignore alll the other girls he is with on his social media, and blow up his phone, drive to his home for a chance to be with him again, some going as far as licking his asshole.

These are the same women the betabuxxers are trying for. It is over.
Chad fucks beta bucks.