Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Sheboon Leaves after Husband proposes in the car. Normies side with her in the comments

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/therewasanattempt/comments/z8gr5i/to_propose/?

The dumb entitled bitch deserved a $5 ring. Why does it have to be special? They’ve been together for 10 years the honeymoon phase is over. This just goes to show women never grow out of their childish mindset and of course the normies in the comments are siding with her. Why do you even need a stupid ring and proposal. Just shows that you’re materialistic.

Last edited:
>Sheboon Leaves

A sheboon leaving you is always a good thing.

It's probably salvagable until he whipped the camera lol

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/therewasanattempt/comments/z8gr5i/to_propose/?

The dumb entitled bitch deserved a $5 ring. Why does it have to be special? They’ve been together for 10 years the honeymoon phase is over. This just goes to show women never grow out of their childish mindset and of course the normies in the comments are siding with her. Why do you even need a stupid ring and proposal. Just shows that you’re materialistic.

It's obviously fake and rigged. The fact he's recording and she has all the makeup on plus the angle. It's very obviously staged so foid could do what all foids do online and larp for attention and validation for something that didn't even happen so she could become the victim.

The sheboon im not even going to bother writing a serious response on. Cuck commentors siding with her though I despise more than anything. It brings a smile to my face knowing foids will ruin their lives. White knights not only create their own living hell with foids they deserve it on every level for creating it for the rest of us too.

It's obviously fake and rigged. The fact he's recording and she has all the makeup on plus the angle. It's very obviously staged so foid could do what all foids do online and larp for attention and validation for something that didn't even happen so she could become the victim.
If it was real she had a side dude for thier relationship

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back