Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboon self esteem is top notch

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-

They seriously believe there are men waiting in line to marry them when their own men don't even want them:feelskek:, also they seem to think that all white men are rich for some reason

Last edited:
Tbf most the boons sperged out on her

I admit it - Being "Ok" causes me mental torment. Having a more detailed photo is to subject all of you to the same torment.

I admit it - Being "Ok" causes me mental torment. Having a more detailed photo is to subject all of you to the same torment.
Your replies never make any sense, are you a schizocel?

The abyss of terminally online black women. Many divestors, many swirlers - all retards.
What does divestor actually mean? I see it all the time, is it the same as swirler?

What does divestor actually mean? I see it all the time, is it the same as swirler?
"divesting" from your own race I think. Basically going for other races.

Most black men are sex-obsessed and will fuck anything, that's why you have all these black women struggling in their dating life and wondering why

Basically the same thing. Swirl is more the verb, Divestor is the noun - at least that is how I see it. Both mean mixing with ethnicities other than your own. Divesting is popular with educated black women who believe that black men aren't worth the time or energy, normally jaded from run-ins with Tyrone.

Most black men are sex-obsessed and will fuck anything, that's why you have all these black women struggling in their dating life and wondering why
What? That shouldn't mean they get to date anyway?

What? That shouldn't mean they get to date anyway?
No one wants black women like that, esecially the fat ugly "precious ones," not even black men. But black men they will stoop low enough to fuck them for a quick nut.

All of the black girl magic propaganda has truly rotted their minds. You almost feel bad for them.

No one wants black women like that, esecially the fat ugly "precious ones," not even black men. But black men they will stoop low enough to fuck them for a quick nut.
Brutal, they deserve it tbh

All of the black girl magic propaganda has truly rotted their minds. You almost feel bad for them.
*Almost* really, they keep embarrassing themselves for no reason, their low iq gives them a terrible lack of self awareness