Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboon tells currycel to get out of America

Based blaqq kween, wish she jumped the counter and pummeled tf out of him

I despise nigs but I hate my own curryfags more

Based blaqq kween, wish she jumped the counter and pummeled tf out of him

I despise nigs but I hate my own curryfags more
Even though the clerk objectively in the right here, his accent is just so infuriating to listen to

I hate curry accents so much :reeeeee:

A sheboon once called me a sand nigger on Facebook. I asked if it asked massa for a break from the cotton fields to use a compuda, I got suspended from facebook.

Sheboons really hate currycels

A sheboon once called me a sand nigger on Facebook. I asked if it asked massa for a break from the cotton fields to use a compuda, I got suspended from facebook.

Sheboons really hate currycels
I bet nothing happened to her account for her racist remark.

I FUCKING HATE THIS FAGGOT CLOWN WORLD.

Im glad your went from r/rottenvagina to some other sub

JFL, some american nigs are against immigrants because they realize it disenfranchises them.
Fxp5BtQWYAAbxWQ

nothing new.

immigrants out compete niggers and niggers hate them for it. they also dont like immigrants treating them like theyre the foreigners.

but thats pretty common for anywhere where displacement is going on

when whites were gentrifying the mission district in SF, the hispanics hated that the whites were treating the local hispanics like they were the foreigners.

Bro stop being cringe, curries aren't as bad as niggers
Curries are much less likely to be violent apes but they’re a different kind of bad

And even then, muslim and northern curries like pakis and sikhs are just as bad if not worse than nigs in the violence department

say niggerand move on

Brutal, curries must be bottom of the social totem pole

There are a lot of black nationalists in the US. It’s pretty mainstream at this point even, their narratives are quite common to see used by leftist/democratic party politicians

nothing new.

Zero indication she's a "Trump supporter," 99.999% chance she voted democrat if she voted at all. Nuke reddit.

I need a racist black gf so bad