Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboon vs. Australia

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★

Rapper Azealia Banks slams ‘broke, racist’ Aussies​

It is not the first time the American rapper Azealia Banks has had a difficult time during a tour Downunder.

It is not the first time the American rapper Azealia Banks has had a difficult time during a tour Downunder.

Rapper Azealia Banks’ controversial Australian tour has finally come to an end – but the star has given one parting spray, dubbing Australians “broke and racist” and labelling the promoters who organised the tour “pubic lice”.

The New York-based 212 rapper’s Australian and New Zealand tour has been plagued by scandal, with last-minute show cancellations, social media outbursts and wildly varied sets.

Her Australian touring commitments are now over – and with the star having vowed never to visit tghe nation’s shores again, she’s left Aussie with a stinging Tripadvisor review.

“So this will be my last time touring Australia,” Banks wrote via her Cheapxousa Instagram account today. “Y’all white people down here are broke and racist LMAO.”

She also singled out joint tour promoters Bizarro and Point Productions, who she claimed are “now trying to cite all these stupid things as reasons not to pay me a dime”.

“I flew all the way across the world to go home empty-handed. Sweet. I will not be back,” she wrote.

News.com.au has contacted both Bizarro and Point Productions for comment.

Azealia Banks via her Instagram, after finishing the Australian and New Zealand tour.

Sheboons are the worst in every way...