Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 2 roasties get stood up in America+Australia, tranny gets stood up in Flipland, and 1 tranny wastes money on an uber in Chadstralia

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
First we have Caitlin the cunt... a 22 year old becky in America. She was very kind to chad. She messaged each day asking chad how his day was, and always replied immediately when I sent a snap or a message. Anyway, I arranged a date, lured her out of her dorm and made her travel around 5-10 miles to the restaurant. She waited around 15 minutes then I gave her the excuse. She said oh shut it and was still typing a reply 3 minutes later when I blocked her.
Caitlin the cunt

I had another 3 dates arranged for last week with cunts in America, but 2 asked to video call before the date, and 1 ghosted. Time to change strategy!
Next was a catfish. I stole pictures from a femoids facebook profile, set my sexuality as lesbian and set it to show me only women, and started matching with lesbian roasties in Australia. By the message send times, I estimate that this 36 yr lesbian roastie drove 16 minutes then waited 29 minutes at the venue to get rejected.
Lesbian roastie drives 16 minutes and waits 29 minutes to get rejected

Now onto the trannies... I was chadfishing on grindr. This mtf tranny messaged my chadfish and I was disgusted that it had the gall to message in fact I vomited at its face pics - it was fucking vile. I decided to stand it up and sent it chad's address telling it to come over. It kept saying that it couldn't travel, then it asked my chad to come voer instead. I replied that my chad is broke and lost his license for drink driving. So the tranny ordered an uber to pick up chadfish. The uber driver went to chad's random address, waited around then left because nobody got in the car. The tranny started frantically messaging and rang once. I told the tranny that chadfish has a tinder bitch coming over isntead, and to fuck off. Tranny replied that uber had charged it for the ride (ie uber has charged the tranny for the cost of a ride that didn't get used haha). I sent it the You will never be a real woman pasta and blocked it.
Mtf tranny orders uber chad doesnt show up and uber charges the tranny haha

And the final tranny chadfish. I was chadfishing on badoo in the Philiphines. A 20 year olf tranny messaged and asked me what I was doing tonight. I replied you, come over to my condo. I got its whatsapp and spoofed my location to chad's random condo tower. Tranny paid for a move it bike and traveleld around 4km to chad's condo tower, when it arrived, I made it wait a few minutes, then I blocked it with no explanation.
Flip tranny takes move it bike to chads condo waits outside then gets blocked

Remember: total roastie death. total tranny death. total faggot death.
I'm standing up a 28 year lesbian cunt tomorrow night and a 40 something roastie on Wednesday.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Total foid deatg

Damn, it's funny to chadfish a toliet. had me caged

Could you chadfish a swedish gigachad and a swedish stacy?

What a brave soldiER you are man. :feelshmm:

Another @abuincelalaustrali banger

Could you chadfish a swedish gigachad and a swedish stacy?
could be possible but mostly gigachad and stacies have higher status to do so.

Extremely based, as usual. It's sickening to see how well these roasties treat someone they perceive to be a chad. And so it really is a pleasure to see them get a taste of their own medicine.

could be possible but mostly gigachad and stacies have higher status to do so.
Would be extremely based if he trolled a gigachad and stacy from sweden, Try stockholm and use a VPN and location editor app for GPS.

Would be extremely based if he trolled a gigachad and stacy from sweden, Try stockholm and use a VPN and location editor app.
sound good. It's extremely based and lifefuel.

Just shows how differently women treat guys who are attractive, how obedient they are with them. When it comes to undesirable Oofy Doofies or betabuxers women always find a reason to treat them like shit.

Based as per usual

First we have Caitlin the cunt... a 22 year old becky in America. She was very kind to chad. She messaged each day asking chad how his day was, and always replied immediately when I sent a snap or a message. Anyway, I arranged a date, lured her out of her dorm and made her travel around 5-10 miles to the restaurant. She waited around 15 minutes then I gave her the excuse. She said oh shut it and was still typing a reply 3 minutes later when I blocked her.
View attachment 1056276
I had another 3 dates arranged for last week with cunts in America, but 2 asked to video call before the date, and 1 ghosted. Time to change strategy!
Next was a catfish. I stole pictures from a femoids facebook profile, set my sexuality as lesbian and set it to show me only women, and started matching with lesbian roasties in Australia. By the message send times, I estimate that this 36 yr lesbian roastie drove 16 minutes then waited 29 minutes at the venue to get rejected.
View attachment 1056284
Now onto the trannies... I was chadfishing on grindr. This mtf tranny messaged my chadfish and I was disgusted that it had the gall to message in fact I vomited at its face pics - it was fucking vile. I decided to stand it up and sent it chad's address telling it to come over. It kept saying that it couldn't travel, then it asked my chad to come voer instead. I replied that my chad is broke and lost his license for drink driving. So the tranny ordered an uber to pick up chadfish. The uber driver went to chad's random address, waited around then left because nobody got in the car. The tranny started frantically messaging and rang once. I told the tranny that chadfish has a tinder bitch coming over isntead, and to fuck off. Tranny replied that uber had charged it for the ride (ie uber has charged the tranny for the cost of a ride that didn't get used haha). I sent it the You will never be a real woman pasta and blocked it.
View attachment 1056288
And the final tranny chadfish. I was chadfishing on badoo in the Philiphines. A 20 year olf tranny messaged and asked me what I was doing tonight. I replied you, come over to my condo. I got its whatsapp and spoofed my location to chad's random condo tower. Tranny paid for a move it bike and traveleld around 4km to chad's condo tower, when it arrived, I made it wait a few minutes, then I blocked it with no explanation.
View attachment 1056289
I'm standing up a 28 year lesbian cunt tomorrow night and a 40 something roastie on Wednesday.
total femoid death*

Based, Fuck all Trannies, filthy Degenerates.

Just shows how differently women treat guys who are attractive, how obedient they are with them. When it comes to undesirable Oofy Doofies or betabuxers women always find a reason to treat them like shit.

Yep.

If at all possible, please chadfish some Irish foids. They are quite fun to play with.
Hungry for chad, dumb and they look ridiculous in their pics

I want to chadfish a girl at work and get her to send me nudes.

Miguel Herrera Win GIF

The beautiful thing about chadfishing is, it will never hit a foid who isn't a chad chaser. If they're even remotely decent, they're immune to it. If it worked, she deserved it.

Notice that they're trying extremely hard to stop chad fishing because its a female issue. Society mobilises
at lightning speed when it comes to women, but when it comes to men then nothing ever gets done.

Vote out Biden

Vote out Conservatives

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back