Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sheboons chimped out on me and my friend and are trying to get niggers to jump us

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Master procrastinator
★★★★★
We were watching a documentary about the civil rights movement in history class. And me and my friend were cracking jokes and laughing whenever a white person said nigger the entire video. Soon enough they noticed and one of them said something along the lines of “Dat nigga Adolf Hitler laughin he racist an shiieet”. I heard her but pretended I didn’t and they stopped talking for a bit but after the video ended they were all talking out loud about how me and my friend are racist and how there going to slap the shit out of us and “Get sum niggas to whoop there asses”. And surprise surprise class ended with me and my friend having to talk to the teacher but luckily we managed to get out of trouble (for now) by saying we were just laughing because the white people saying the N word caught us of gaurd. But after class I texted my friend telling him to watch out for any niggers following him or looking at him weird and he told me during passing period he walked pass a group of angry niggers yelling at him.

@DarkStarDown @TBIcel @Lonelyus @Adolf Kitler @wereq @Chudpreet @blackpillednigga @Confessor

Last edited:
show them nigger what a glock do

Herr Reichskanzler, please stay safe. I mean it. Look out for yourself and stay away from them, they meen trouble

Jfl fuck niggers

Based behavior but stay safe. NEVER RELAX around blacks! NEVER EVER! Always watch your back.

Is it some standard public school?

there will always be niggers at public schools
True but I went to a more better one. So barely any fights until they tried to get more stupid kids to join to muhh diversify, btw my school was already diverse just nerdy so it was no point,

True but I went to a more better one. So barely any fights until they tried to get more stupid kids to join to muhh diversify, btw my school was already diverse just nerdy so it was no point,
lucky

We were watching a documentary about the civil rights movement in history class. And me and my friend were cracking jokes and laughing whenever a white person said nigger the entire video. Soon enough they noticed and one of them said something along the lines of “Dat nigga Adolf Hitler laughin he racist an shiieet”. I heard her but pretended I didn’t and they stopped talking for a bit but after the video ended they were all talking out loud about how me and my friend are racist and how there going to slap the shit out of us and “Get sum niggas to whoop there asses”. And surprise surprise class ended with me and my friend having to talk to the teacher but luckily we managed to get out of trouble (for now) by saying we were just laughing because the white people saying the N word caught us of gaurd. But after class I texted my friend telling him to watch out for any niggers following him or looking at him weird and he told me during passing period he walked pass a group of angry niggers yelling at him.

@DarkStarDown @TBIcel @Lonelyus @Adolf Kitler @wereq @Chudpreet @blackpillednigga @Confessor [/ISPOILER]
Don't wanna insult you bro but you are somewhat of a pussy. You should have stood up and told that niggress that you find the N word hilarious. Violence be damned goddamnit if niggers can enforce their will on you how are you different from a slave ? I don't care if a 100 niggers "jump" me. They want to exterminate men like me and rape my mothers and sisters. THEY ARE THE MY ENEMY. The only way I will ever stop hating them is when the blood has stopped flowing in my body.

IF YOU WORSHIP YOUR ENEMY
YOU ARE DESTROYED

IF YOU ADOPT YOUR ENEMY'S RELIGION
YOU ARE ENSLAVED

IF YOU BREED WITH YOUR ENEMY
YOU ARE DESTROYED

Death is a better alternative than living under the yoke of Niggers. I, WILL NOT ALLOW NIGGERS TO DETERMINE HOW I LIVE. THEY ARE NOT MY MASTERS

Try standing up for your opinions and actions proudly next time. You can easily heal broken bones and bruises, but a scarring on your pride is never healed.

Don't wanna insult you bro but you are somewhat of a pussy. You should have stood up and told that niggress that you find the N word hilarious. Violence be damned goddamnit if niggers can enforce their will on you how are you different from a slave ? I don't care if a 100 niggers "jump" me. They want to exterminate men like me and rape my mothers and sisters. THEY ARE THE MY ENEMY. The only way I will ever stop hating them is when the blood has stopped flowing in my body.
complete social suicide in 2024 but okay

YOU ARE DESTROYED

YOU ARE ENSLAVED

YOU ARE DESTROYED

Death is a better alternative than living under the yoke of Niggers. I, WILL NOT ALLOW NIGGERS TO DETERMINE HOW I LIVE. THEY ARE NOT MY MASTERS

Try standing up for your opinions and actions proudly next time. You can easily heal broken bones and bruises, but a scarring on your pride is never healed.
You know what you are 100% right and if any niggers heckle me later I will stand up for myself even if there are 100 niggers and just me. I don’t even care if I get beat as long as I physically harm at least 1 nigger.

You know what you are 100% right and if any niggers heckle me later I will stand up for myself even if there are 100 niggers and just me. I don’t even care if I get beat as long as I physically harm at least 1 nigger.
Caring about soyciety and fear of being cancelled has caged whites tbh. It's the reason why blacks think they can do anything with impunity.

I will show you why fighting back and standing up for your opinions is always 100% right. If you decide to keep your opinion to yourself and be passive the niggers will see this as weakness and you submitting to them and start relentlessly bullying/abusing you. Being passive will not save you from nigger aggression.

Now if you show them you are not willing to be pushed back even an Inch they will first be shocked(OH NO HE BROKE OUR JEWISH OVERLORD'S PROGRAMMING) and then they will try to diffuse the situation(niggers are cowards at heart and can only fight when they outnumber you). Remember no matter what they say or do THEY ARE YOUR ENEMY. They crave your women and seek to humiliate and belittle you. Do not let them.

Shame you have to go to school with Niggers. You must be poor

Based behavior but stay safe.
I agree that it was based, but he needs to still be careful & watch his back.
NEVER RELAX around blacks! NEVER EVER! Always watch your back.
This, and I can speak from experience as well: They will see anything that is perceived as weakness as an opportunity to try & screw you over in whatever way they can.

@DarkStarDown @TBIcel @Lonelyus @Adolf Kitler @wereq @Chudpreet @blackpillednigga @Confessor
Sounds like the classical case of Negroid Foids sperging out simply because someone did something they perceived as "raycis"

You should have just straight up confronted the Negresses & told them you find it hilarious, because it's "le edgy" & because it pisses pearl-clutchers such as themselves off: It may have seemed counterintuitive, but it's showing them you can stand your ground & not let them disrespect you & your friend that way.

YOU ARE DESTROYED

YOU ARE ENSLAVED

YOU ARE DESTROYED

Damn brocel, you are based as fuck.

Bateman patrick bateman 1

Caring about soyciety and fear of being cancelled has caged whites tbh. It's the reason why blacks think they can do anything with impunity.
Good point: I have stated how the fear of "cancelling" or "buzzwords" effectively serve as a way for (((elites))) to control & suppress the populace, since it emboldens foids, nigs, NPCs, etc. to "cancel" & de-platform those whom merely express counter-opinions.
I will show you why fighting back and standing up for your opinions is always 100% right. If you decide to keep your opinion to yourself and be passive the niggers will see this as weakness and you submitting to them and start relentlessly bullying/abusing you. Being passive will not save you from nigger aggression.
Well said: Anything which could be taken as "passive" or "avoidant" to them is a sign you are "weak" & thus signaling to them they can walk all over you.
Now if you show them you are not willing to be pushed back even an Inch they will first be shocked(OH NO HE BROKE OUR JEWISH OVERLORD'S PROGRAMMING) and then they will try to diffuse the situation(niggers are cowards at heart and can only fight when they outnumber you). Remember no matter what they say or do THEY ARE YOUR ENEMY. They crave your women and seek to humiliate and belittle you. Do not let them.
This.

based behavior. also if they attack make sure to exercise your right to self defense fully brocel

if those niggers attack you gouge their fucking eyes out

sheboons are so fragile. the nigger word is funny

Exercise your 2nd Amendment rights (in GTA 6) :feelsLightsaber:

Dangerously based, with a bit of an emphasis on dangerous. Don’t be the guy who relaxed around blax, keep yourself safe and properly equipped for self-defense if need be

Last edited:
Don’t listen to Confessor, the dude lives in curryland and doesn’t know how nigs can be. Against a group of nigs you probably have no chance, find a way to equip yourself with a weapon and make sure you have it if and when something transpires.

For future reference, do the smart thing and avoid the ‘groid to the extent possible. It’s not about cucking to their sensibilities, it’s about self-preservation. Until whites in America politically mobilize as a race and make niggers live in fear again, it’s the wise choice to stay out of conflict with thugnigs

Based behavior but stay safe. NEVER RELAX around blacks! NEVER EVER! Always watch your back.
Dangerously based, with a bit of an emphasis on dangerous. Don’t be the guy who relaxed around blax, keep yourself safe and properly equipped for self-defense if need be

Don’t listen to Confessor, the dude lives in curryland and doesn’t know how nigs can be. Against a group of nigs you probably have no chance, find a way to equip yourself with a weapon and make sure you have it if and when something transpires.

For future reference, do the smart thing and avoid the ‘groid to the extent possible. It’s not about cucking to their sensibilities, it’s about self-preservation. Until whites in America politically mobilize as a race and make niggers live in fear again, it’s the wise choice to stay out of conflict with thugnigs
My view on this matter is kind of in between your twos on one hand I want to avoid any unnecessary conflict but on the other I don't want to let niggers boss me around because they will use that as an opportunity to mistreat me, my friend and the white race as a whole even further. Plus we won't be able to mobilize against niggers if we don't act to begin with, you have to take your first step somewhere.

“Crybaby blacks”- Nick Fuentes

They will see anything that is perceived as weakness as an opportunity to try & screw you over in whatever way they can.
They are predators and beasts.

This is why we need Moonman and TND

Cimmie

You can thank the commies for this.

My view on this matter is kind of in between your twos on one hand I want to avoid any unnecessary conflict but on the other I don't want to let niggers boss me around because they will use that as an opportunity to mistreat me, my friend and the white race as a whole even further. Plus we won't be able to mobilize against niggers if we don't act to begin with, you have to take your first step somewhere.
Check PM, I’d rather not discuss this on the public forum