Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboons want chink aling dinks now.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

Untitled

Normally I would've said this is ricefuel for lifecels but since this is sheboons we're talking about it's just lolz material. On one hand pussy is pussy but on the other the thought of a sheboon + gook is absolutely disgusting.

And also
Untitled

Notice how sandniggers and curries aren't even on the list. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 570278

Normally I would've said this is ricefuel for lifecels but since this is sheboons we're talking about it's just lolz material. On one hand pussy is pussy but on the other the thought of a sheboon + gook is absolutely disgusting.
Asian + African is a pretty good combo imo. Increase IQ and whiter skin from the Asian + more muscle mass and testosterone from the African.
And also
View attachment 570280
Notice how sandniggers and curries aren't even on the list. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Mixed guys basically encompass sand niggers.

Also if that primebtchery is a negro women I can assure you she almost definitely considers sand niggers to be white. Many negroes unironically think North Africans are "white invaders who stole egypt":feelshaha:

Nice, I know a Asian guy with black gf.

Asian + African is a pretty good combo imo. Increase IQ and whiter skin from the Asian + more muscle mass and testosterone from the African.
Fucking disgusting

Imagine this
aa78d1a40c33aeacfe8fd996f9c7cc37--fun-fun-fun-this-man.jpg

fucking this
R.6c6e5653890154234b29f77ac2596747

You are fucking disgusting.

Lifefuel for @PPEcel

The features just don't mix well together tbh
And imagine if your kids get that Asian frame + African IQ

t. average rice fetishist

Attachments

• 4454ec6aca76bdf00819c17042052ec7.jpg
    4454ec6aca76bdf00819c17042052ec7.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 100
they just want the bag, and then dump us before we can get our tiny cocks in

Or they get nigger IQ and chink body. Stop promoting racemixing you degenerate :feelswhat:

Or they get nigger IQ and chink body
That wouldn't happen. Genes don't work like that. The is would be higher than the negro mother but lower than the Asian father. And his body would be buffer than his Asian father but weaker than his Asian mother

That wouldn't happen. Genes don't work like that. The is would be higher than the negro mother but lower than the Asian father. And his body would be buffer than his Asian father but weaker than his Asian mother
That's on average but it can absolutely happen. Also you're ignoring that just like crosses between different animal breeds every mixed race breed has a unique temperament which affects how well they function in society. For example hapas sound like a good mix on paper, but in reality most of them are mentally ill failures. I have not seen anything to suggest black/Asians are a particularly well-adjusted mix either.

@Indari thoughts?

That's on average but it can absolutely happen. Also you're ignoring that just like crosses between different animal breeds every mixed race breed has a unique temperament which affects how well they function in society. For example hapas sound like a good mix on paper, but in reality most of them are mentally ill failures. I have not seen anything to suggest black/Asians are a particularly well-adjusted mix either.
Hapas are failures cause they deep down know mommy hates herself for being a chink and wishes her kids looked caucasion when most Hapas come out chinky.

Hapas that grow and live in Japan or China are actually normal

Hapas are failures cause they deep down know mommy hates herself for being a chink and wishes her kids looked caucasion when most Hapas come out chinky.

Hapas that grow and live in Japan or China are actually normal
I wouldn't call them normal, but they function better because they're actually worshipped there. Remove that preferential treatment and see how well they do then :feelskek:

half of these bitches are posting shit like this:

2022 02 02 00 43 50 Should I give Asian Men a Chance   Lipstick Alley   Brave

Attachments

• 2022-02-02 00_48_35-Should I give Asian Men a Chance _ Page 2 _ Lipstick Alley - Brave.jpg
    2022-02-02 00_48_35-Should I give Asian Men a Chance _ Page 2 _ Lipstick Alley - Brave.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 96
What racial temperaments would a Mulatto or a African-American have?

What racial temperaments would a Mulatto or a African-American have?
I'm not sure, but from my outsider perspective they seem to be a mixed bag. On one hand they dominate American pop culture like never before, on the other hand they're largely dysfunctional. Pure blacks from Africa seem to be much better adjusted, but their countries are shit and they have no global power whatsoever. Strange how that works.

They are talking about kpop gigachang btw

I support the integration of Asian males into the US.

you've heard of HAPA, get ready for CRAPA