Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Shes a lady dont talk to her like that.

E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
I was on the train just now with my headphones in. It slowly registered to me that there was an argument going on in front of me. I turned down my music volume so I could hear what was going on. This guy was yelling at this lady because her bag was rubbing up against him.

Then this guy from another part of the train says you dont talk to a woman like that. I couldn't see him because the train was crowded but I wish I could see what he looked like. The guy responds that the lady's bag was bothering him.

If they want equal rights, then they have the equal right to be yelled at. It don't go both ways, femcucks.

What kind of autist would get mad at a lady's bag

Hard to say which is worse

What kind of autist would get mad at a lady's bag

Hard to say which is worse
You don't see how it would be annoying if someone's bag keeps bumping into you?

You're probably the most low IQ poster on this board

It's over for ladysbagcels.

Why do foids even need such a big contraption. I have pants, they have pockets.

You're probably the most low IQ poster on this board
Hahaha you fucking autist

Actually I'm pretty valued around here as a poster. You on the other hand, yeh ppl think you're a dipshit
sorry bruv

you dont scream in peoples faces over petty shit like that. either move the bag on your own or just tell her to take it away.
the guy is a moron for sperging out in public like that.

that being said, it doesnt excuse the other guy being a virtue signaling white knight cuckold coming to m'ladys defense. betas like this are a plague, and a large part of the problems we face today.

why should foids get special treatment just for having a slit between their legs?

I was on the train just now with my headphones in. It slowly registered to me that there was an argument going on in front of me. I turned down my music volume so I could hear what was going on. This guy was yelling at this lady because her bag was rubbing up against him.

Then this guy from another part of the train says you dont talk to a woman like that. I couldn't see him because the train was crowded but I wish I could see what he looked like. The guy responds that the lady's bag was bothering him.
Eww i hate white knight soys

you dont scream in peoples faces over petty shit like that. either move the bag on your own or just tell her to take it away.
the guy is a moron for sperging out in public like that.

that being said, it doesnt excuse the other guy being a virtue signaling white knight cuckold coming to m'ladys defense. betas like this are a plague, and a large part of the problems we face today.
The OP didn't say he was screaming in her face. Just that he was yelling at her.

"Get your bag out of my face!" might not be the nicest way to go about confronting her, but it's not like it's uncalled for

I would assume the guy yelling about the bag had asked politely first, and the femoid refused. Even if not, it's still rude to leave your shit rubbing up against people like that.

The white knight is by far the worst offender. He should be hanged.

Why do foids even need such a big contraption. I have pants, they have pockets.

Women wear tight pants to show off their asses which means that the pockets are tiny and there just for a show.

Incels and "loner weirdos" are not safe in public. On every bus, train, or tram there's a guy just waiting for an opportunity to white knight and post his story to r/plasenoticemestaceyimonyourside

How's the day so far officer. Anything good happen yet.

Nothing of note to report to my colleagues at the big house. Hoping all is well with you and the boys over at the CIA :feelsgah:

Nothing of note to report to my colleagues at the big house. Hoping all is well with you and the boys over at the CIA :feelsgah:
Not working at the CIA anymore. I've been moved to the No Such Agency.

Incels and "loner weirdos" are not safe in public. On every bus, train, or tram there's a guy just waiting for an opportunity to white knight and post his story to r/plasenoticemestaceyimonyourside

lol true
Thats why i avoid social interactions
Roses are red pi is a fraction how to fake sudden death to avoid social interactions K2dAf

It's over for ladysbagcels.

lmao